- SurveyJunkie: Make $5-$25 in your spare time from home to take online surveys, participating in a Focus Groups and trying new products. Join SurveyJunkie Now
- InboxDollars: Has so far paid its members over $40 Million. Watch videos, take surveys, shop and more. Join InboxDollars Now and Get Free $5
- MySurvey: Is known as #1 paid survey site. Take paid surveys anytime and anywhere via PC, Laptop, Tablet, Cell Phone or Mobile App. Join MySurvey Now
- Toluna Opinions: Earn $1-$5 each time you qualify and take surveys. Test products for free and share your opinions! Join Toluna Opinions Now
- SwagBucks: Watch videos, take surveys, shop and more to earn real money. Join Swagbucks Now to Get $5 Free
Telexpertise is a company that sells services such as telephone mystery shops and sales call evaluations and hires Work at Home Positions. As such, the jobs that are available include telephone mystery shopping, call evaluators, and cold call sales. The sales calls appear to be from selling the services, while the other jobs are actual services offered by the company. The non-sales positions are as follows.
Telephone Mystery Shopping
Telexpertise.com states that their mystery shopping calls are not easy, and work is not guaranteed. Shops pay anywhere from $3 to $10 depending on the complexity of the call, and even experienced shoppers that are hired are offered limited calls initially. They state that most can expect to make around $50 to $75 per month for at least the first month or so. Previous mystery shopping experience is required.
Call Evaluator/ Quality Calls Analyst for Sales Calls
While this job is not a sales job, it does require previous sales experience. This is because the job is to listen to recorded calls and provide a full page of feedback offering advice, coaching, and areas of improvement to the sales person on the call. They ask for previous sales evaluation experience and outstanding written communication skills, and they want examples. The website says evaluators typically make $100 to $250 per month in the first few months, and that they can make hourly or per evaluation payment arrangements.
This position manages a team of up to 12 mystery shoppers or evaluators, and as such requires previous management experience. Since the teams are remote, experience managing employees off site is a plus. There is no information on pay listed for this position.
There is no online application. You e-mail them your resume and request more information on the position you would like to apply for.
The technology requirements for all positions are:
• Windows XP or VISTA
• MS Word and Excel 2003 or 2007
• Internet Explorer 6.0 or later
• Dedicated business phone line that is not VOIP
• High speed internet connection
While all positions require previous experience of some sort, the mystery shopping positions are promising to many simply because it is not difficult to get mystery shopping experience. The phone shops are specifically said to not be glamorous or easy, but if you enjoy phone work this could be a great egg in your basket. With the lack consistency it probably should not be considered a sole source of income when it comes to the mystery shopping, but every little bit helps. I found in a few forums where Telexpertise was suggested to those looking for non-sales phones jobs as far back as 2009, so they are definitely established. Although I did not see where anyone that works for them said what they thought about it, I did not find where anyone said anything negative either. That is always a good sign.
- 20 Best Legit Work from Home Jobs for Stay at Home Moms
- Blooms Today Hires Work at Home Agents
- MarketLinc- Work at Home Job Review
- Asurion- Offering Work From Home Positions
- Mystery Shopping with Market Force
Pinecone Research, a leading name in online survey panel honesty, absolutely guarantees $3 cash for every survey you complete!
Take advantage of their time limited New Membership drive and register NOW. Join today: 100% free!