Work Barefoot Day 2013!
Updated on: by Miranda Grimm
Need Easy Extra $350+/Month For Free?
- SwagBucks: Watch videos, take surveys, shop and more to earn real money. Earn up to $35 per survey! No hidden fees and completely free. Join Swagbucks Now to Get $5 Free
- InboxDollars: Has so far paid its members over $40 Million. Watch videos, take surveys, shop and more. Join InboxDollars Now and Get Free $5
- SurveyJunkie: Make $5-$25 in your spare time from home to take online surveys, participating in a Focus Groups and trying new products. Join SurveyJunkie Now
- Branded Surveys: Complete online surveys. Collect points. Redeem your points for cash & gift cards. No hidden fees and completely free! Has so far paid its members over $18 Million. Join Branded Surveys Now
Most of us who have the freedom to work from home go barefoot on any usual day. But today we are going to celebrate our ability to work barefoot! There are a lot of perks to working from home and this is just one of them. So kick off your tennis shoes, heels or whatever are on your feet and go barefoot today!
Celebrate Work at Home Freedom
To celebrate working from home I want to start off with a few giveaways.
The giveaways will be hosted on Facebook so hop on over at the below times to participate:
12:00pm Eastern- Work Barefoot Stickers will be given away
3:00pm Eastern- Work Barefoot T-shirts!
6:00pm Eastern- Work Barefoot Coffee Mugs!
I look forward to hanging out with you guys through the day while celebrating our freedom to work from home. Visit us on Facebook
- Official Work Barefoot Day 2012
- Win a Work Barefoot T-Shirt!
- Celebrate Work Barefoot Day 2012!
- 5 Snack Ideas to Get You Through Your Work-from-Home Day
- AeroLife Helped Me Through a Work at Home Day
Earn Everything… nearly!
Join Ipsos iSay, one of the few Faithful and Honest survey panels and earn prizes, gift cards and donations. Stack your points and redeem them: Simple! No hidden fees and completely free!
Click here to post a comment...
Chrystal / YUM eating
October 15, 2013 at 10:02 am
Ohhh…. cofffeeeeeeeeeee 🙂