- SurveyJunkie: Make $5-$25 in your spare time from home to take online surveys, participating in a Focus Groups and trying new products. Join SurveyJunkie Now
- Vindale: Review products and take simple online surveys. Make up to $50 per survey completed. Over $6,955,991+ paid. Join Vindale Research Now
- EarningStation: The highest paying site out there, where users get paid to Take Surveys, Watch Videos, Play Games, and Shop Online. Join EarningStation Now
- InboxDollars: Has so far paid its members over $40 Million. Watch videos, take surveys, shop and more. Join InboxDollars Now and Get Free $5
- Opinion Outpost: One of the few faithful and honest survey panels pays cash and gift cards for your opinion. No hidden fees and completely free! Join Opinion Outpost Now
- SwagBucks: Watch videos, take surveys, shop and more to earn real money. Join Swagbucks Now to Get $5 Free
- e-Poll: Take entertainment-related surveys and arn cash - paid via PayPal and gift cards for Amazon, Best Buy, iTunes, Starbucks, and Walmart, plus Retail e-vouchers. Join e-Poll Now
Have you ever wondered about being an online moderator? EModeration hires people to do just that from the comfort of their own homes. They hire people from all over the world to work in multiple languages, but most of the staff is located in the UK and the US.
What is eModeration?
Following is background information received via email exchange with eModeration staff.
“EModeration Limited is an award-winning social media management agency. It works with some of the world’s biggest brands, including BBC Worldwide, HSBC, Mind Candy (Moshi Monsters), MTV, Sony Mobile, ITV, Hyundai, Smirnoff, the LEGO Group, Sprint and The Economist and agencies, including Starcom MediaVest Group, Wieden + Kennedy, Ogilvy, Saatchi & Saatchi, DDB Worldwide, Crispin Porter + Bogusky and Publicis Groupe.
Based in London UK, with offices in Los Angeles and New York, eModeration provides multi-lingual moderation and community management services, consultancy and social media crisis management training to clients in the TV, entertainment and digital publishing industry and blue chip clients hosting online communities.
Committed to ethical business practices and to the promotion of child online safety, eModeration’s CEO Tamara Littleton recently worked with the UK Government department UKCCIS to produce its guidelines on how to moderate online environments for children.
EModeration contributes to the growth of knowledge in the social media world via its white papers, blogs and seminars, and has a strong roster of returning clients who appreciate the high quality of its services. ”
What Does a Moderator Actually Do?
Basically, you watch online discussions as assigned, and delete comments that could be considered inflammatory, libelous, crude, obscene, or are otherwise not allowed by the platform owners. Read about an eModeration moderator’s day here.
What About the Money?
EModeration offers flexible hours and pays monthly. The pay rates vary depending on specific roles, and they hire moderators, community managers, tech assistants and project leads all for work at home positions.
What’s the Chatter?
There is not a lot of chatter about eModeration in the forums. No news is usually good news, and frankly eModeration appears to be a totally legitimate company that hires employees to work from home. For more information and how to apply visit their recruitment page here.
- 24 Work at Home Blogs of 2012
- How to Work From Home in Social Media
- File Your Work at Home Taxes- TurboTax
- 5 Work at Home Opportunities in the Education Field
- Work at Home with Amazon! 8 Jobs You Can Start from Your Home Office
Join Surveyo 24 #1 paid survey site. It's easy - complete a survey and receive payment. No hidden fees and completely free!
Easy Extra Cash! Join PointClub and get access to the best paid online survey opportunities. Take Online Surveys, Make Money, It's That Easy! No hidden fees and completely free!