- Lifepoints: Famed MySurvey just rebranded to LifePoints. Take paid surveys anytime and anywhere via PC or Mobile App. Paid its members over $32 Million so far! Join LifePoints Now
- Opinion Outpost: One of the few faithful and honest survey panels pays cash and gift cards for your opinion. No hidden fees and completely free! Join Opinion Outpost Now
- InboxDollars: Has so far paid its members over $40 Million. Watch videos, take surveys, shop and more. Join InboxDollars Now and Get Free $5
- SurveyJunkie: Make $5-$25 in your spare time from home to take online surveys, participating in a Focus Groups and trying new products. Join SurveyJunkie Now
- SwagBucks: Watch videos, take surveys, shop and more to earn real money. Join Swagbucks Now to Get $5 Free
- Toluna Opinions: Earn $1-$5 each time you qualify and take surveys. Test products for free and share your opinions! Join Toluna Opinions Now
- Pinecone Research: A leading name in online panels guarantees $3 cash for every survey you complete! No hidden fees and completely free! Join Pinecone Research Now
In the nine years I’ve been working from home, I’ve noticed that there are more and more jobs being posted for people in all professions. When I first started working from home, most of the legitimate work from home jobs that were available consisted of different types of phone work and data entry jobs. However, now there are work from home jobs for people who work other professions as well. This article will discuss some of the jobs available to people in different professions, and how to go about finding them.
Freelance writing is probably one of the most popular types of work from home jobs after phone work. Companies such as Textbroker, Yahoo Contributor Network, and Triond hire freelance writers – in addition, freelance writing jobs are posted on many freelance websites such as Elance, Odesk, and Freelancer. Freelance writers can also start their own blog or write blog posts as a ghostwriter.
Some popular work from home jobs in the medical field include medical billing, coding, and transcription. If you’re a nurse who wants to work from home, however, you may be able put your knowledge to work as a medical call center agent – medical call center agents perform telephone triage, give medical advice or check on patients. They may also make as well as receive calls, depending on what they’re hired for.
Sales and lead generation –
In addition to customer service and order entry, a lot of companies are hiring people to work from home either selling different products or services, or generating leads for companies who sell different products or services. I’m lumping these two together because they both require similar skills – the ability to convince someone to buy a product or service, or to at least provide enough information to someone so that they’ll want to receive information from a company that sells a certain product or service.
This is another area that’s becoming more popular. Work from home opportunities for teachers include online teaching and tutoring, as well as test scoring for companies like ETS or Pearson.
Accounting and Finance –
These jobs can sometimes be found on the previously mentioned freelance websites, or you can do a web search for accounting and finance work from home jobs.
Work from home jobs for people who work in the legal field include virtual jurors, court reporters, records abstractors, online paralegals, and legal transcriptionists.
Travel Agents –
There are a lot of opportunities available for travel agents who want to work from home. When checking out these opportunities, once again be sure to research any opportunity you find – if a lot of people have been scammed by a certain company, you may want to stay away from it.
Pinecone Research, a leading name in online survey panel honesty, absolutely guarantees $3 cash for every survey you complete!
Take advantage of their time limited New Membership drive and register NOW. Join today: 100% free!
These are some of the different work from home jobs that are available to people in different professions. As always, be sure to do your homework when looking into any work from home opportunity – if you’re not sure about a certain company, see what you can find out about the company by checking out websites such as the Better Business Bureau or even message boards like Workplace Like Home and wahm.com.
- Networking Tips for People Who Work from Home
- Christmas Gift Ideas for People Who Work From Home
- Active Work From Home Ideas
- All Work at Home Jobs are Scams- Work at Home Myths
- Where to Find Work at Home Jobs in the Medical Field
Join Ipsos iSay, one of the few Faithful and Honest survey panels and earn prizes, gift cards and donations. Stack your points and redeem them: Simple! No hidden fees and completely free!