Work from Home for ARO Inc
Updated on: by Amy Kennedy
ARO Inc. hires employees to work from their home providing services for various industries that may include insurance, healthcare, and pharmaceutical companies. Positions are offered in several different avenues:
Need Easy Extra $350+/Month For Free?
- SwagBucks: Watch videos, take surveys, shop and more to earn real money. Earn up to $35 per survey! No hidden fees and completely free. Join Swagbucks Now to Get $5 Free
- InboxDollars: Has so far paid its members over $40 Million. Watch videos, take surveys, shop and more. Join InboxDollars Now and Get Free $5
- SurveyJunkie: Make $5-$25 in your spare time from home to take online surveys, participating in a Focus Groups and trying new products. Join SurveyJunkie Now
- Branded Surveys: Complete online surveys. Collect points. Redeem your points for cash & gift cards. No hidden fees and completely free! Has so far paid its members over $18 Million. Join Branded Surveys Now
Customer Service: Customer service employees answer inbound and outbound calls. No cold calling or telemarketing is involved in this position.
Premium Auditors: Phone auditors perform premium audits for Property and Casualty insurance. These audits are strictly conducted over the phone. All documents and materials are entered via ARO websites.
Sales: Sales Representatives are responsible for maximizing sales and growth of the insurance and finance service division.
Marketing/Telesales: This position involves selling current products to the customers of ARO’s clients. (Sales experience is required for this position)
To apply to be a remote employee, visit the career section of the ARO website. After your information is received, you will get a confirmation email. ARO hires across the 50 states, but may not always have positions available in all locations. You must meet certain home requirements and qualifications to be considered for any position. If positions are available in your area, you will receive another email inviting you to complete and application and phone interview. If your interview is a success you will be asked to join the ARO team.
Training is completed at either a corporate location or via the internet. This training lasts for 3 to 8 hours per day for approximately 6 to 10 weeks. (Depending on the client you are working for) Training is paid at the same hourly rate that your position pays.
Scheduling at ARO is not as flexible as some work from home positions.
All shifts are on a set schedule. Although this means there is less flexibility, it often means there is a higher level of stability. This is important when your income is relied on, especially to ensure bills are paid on time.
These shifts will vary depending on the client you are working for. Both part time and full time work from home employment opportunities are available.
Pay rates are not listed for ARO, and will vary depending on the client you are working for.
You must have high speed internet to work from home for ARO. As with nearly all home based call center jobs, you will be required to have a quiet work area, as clients are required to have noise-free backgrounds while working. ARO does not provide any equipment or computers.
The Pros and Cons
- Flexibility: You can choose where and when you work, which can help maintain a better work-life balance.
- Diverse Experience: The variety of services allows freelancers to gain experience in different roles, enhancing their overall skill set.
- Skill Development: ARO Inc. provides training to their employees, aiding in professional growth and development.
- Lack of Benefits: As a freelancer, you may not receive the same benefits as full-time employees, such as health insurance or paid time off.
- Inconsistent Workload: Freelancing roles often come with fluctuating workloads, leading to unpredictable income.
- Client Dependence: Your income might be significantly impacted by any changes in ARO Inc.’s business strategy or financial health.
- Isolation: Remote work, especially in roles with less interaction, can sometimes lead to feelings of isolation.
ARO Online Reviews
There are a few reviews from past/current employees of ARO at Glassdoor. These reviews are pretty neutral, rating their experience a 3 out of 5 stars. The overall vibe I feel from the reviews I have looked over, is that it is a company trying but still has flaws.
Need Easy Extra Cash?
Pinecone Research, a leading name in online survey panel honesty, absolutely guarantees $3 cash for every survey you complete!
Take advantage of their time limited New Membership drive and register NOW. Join today: 100% free!
The reviews at Indeed are similar. However, there are more of them and they give ARO a 3.8 out of 5 stars.
- Review of Measurement Inc.
- 24 Work at Home Blogs of 2012
- Blooms Today Hires Work at Home Agents
- All Work at Home Jobs are Scams- Work at Home Myths
- Work from Home with Amazon
Earn Everything… nearly!
Join Ipsos iSay, one of the few Faithful and Honest survey panels and earn prizes, gift cards and donations. Stack your points and redeem them: Simple! No hidden fees and completely free!