Join SYKES Home Powered by Alpine Access as an at home customer care representative. The contact center services we provide for our clients cross a wide spectrum from Inbound Sales to Customer Service to Technical Support, Billing and others. These services can also be delivered through a variety of communications channels such as voice, chat, email, text and social media.
- SwagBucks: Watch videos, take surveys, shop and more to earn real money. Earn up to $35 per survey! No hidden fees and completely free. Join Swagbucks Now to Get $5 Free
- Opinion Outpost: One of the few faithful and honest survey panels pays cash and gift cards for your opinion. No hidden fees and completely free! Join Opinion Outpost Now
- InboxDollars: Has so far paid its members over $40 Million. Watch videos, take surveys, shop and more. Join InboxDollars Now and Get Free $5
- Lifepoints: Famed MySurvey just rebranded to LifePoints. Take paid surveys anytime and anywhere via PC or Mobile App. Paid its members over $32 Million so far! Join LifePoints Now
- SurveyJunkie: Make $5-$25 in your spare time from home to take online surveys, participating in a Focus Groups and trying new products. Join SurveyJunkie Now
Applying to work with SYKES Home is a 4 step process.
Step 1: The Company asks that you make sure you meet all of their qualifications and requirements, by reviewing their FAQ and Qualifications sections.
Step 2: You will be required to open an account at SYKES Home Jobs.
Step3: Now you need to complete your application. This will include answering prolife questions and uploading your resume. You will then be presented with jobs based on your experience.
Step 4: If you qualify for a program, you will be invited by SYKES for a group interview. If they determine that you are a good match, you will receive a job offer.
*Please note that if you are offered a positions with the company, you will be required to pay $45 for a background and credit check.
SYKES currently hires employees from 40 state across the US:
AL, AZ, AK, CO, CT, DE, FL, GA, ID, IN, IA, KS, KY, LA, ME, MD, MI, MN, MO, NE, NV, NH, NJ, NY, NC, ND, OK, PA, SC, SD, TN, TX, UT, VA, WA, WI
Employees are trained via virtual classes. These classes are taught by a certified professional facilitator who is an expert in the subject matter. The online learning course is a blend of live group interaction as well as self-directed learning. Training is scheduled like regular work shifts, and takes 3-6 weeks. (40 hrs. per week) This training is paid, and perfect attendance is required.
SYKES Home hires employees, not independent contractors, so many benefits are offered. Some of these benefits include medical, dental and vision plans. Disability plans are offered following 30 days of employment. After one year, employees that work 20 hours per week are offered a matching 401k retirement plan.
SYKES Home also has what is known as the Total Rewards CHOICE Program which rewards full-time employee and those close to full time. These employees get the chance to be rewarded with paid time off or cash as a part of this program. Once an employee has worked beyond 335 hrs. in a 12 week period, they start earning their choice of extra cash or Paid Time Off.
Scheduling at SYKES
Each program has its own hours of operation. Most shifts are 5 days per week and include at least on weekend day. You will work the same hours for all five days.
Pinecone Research, a leading name in online survey panel honesty, absolutely guarantees $3 cash for every survey you complete!
Take advantage of their time limited New Membership drive and register NOW. Join today: 100% free!
Shift commitments are agreed on when you are offered the position, and are a fixed schedule. Some programs may have flexible schedules. Employees are always notified of their schedule at least one week in advance.
SYKES requires its employees to work between 20-30 hours through the week and at least 4 hours on each weekend.
SYKES Home pays competitive hourly wages for all hours worked, regardless of whether you are on calls or waiting on calls. Pay rates depend on the position and experience. On average the starting rate is around $9.00 per hour. Federal, state, local and social security taxes are withheld for you by the company. Pay periods are every two weeks via direct deposit.
Employees receive Tenured Pay Raises for every 3,000 hours they work. More details on this is provided upon hire.
View Jobs Openings at SYKES
To see the current work at home job openings at SYKES, visit their website.
- Great Benefits Working for Uhaul From Home
- 13 Work at Home Phone Jobs with Health Insurance
- Work at Home with Benefits at Alpine Access
- How to Save for Retirement When You Work from Home
- All Work at Home Jobs are Scams- Work at Home Myths
Join Ipsos iSay, one of the few Faithful and Honest survey panels and earn prizes, gift cards and donations. Stack your points and redeem them: Simple! No hidden fees and completely free!