Do you enjoy helping people make airline and hotel reservations and have past experience booking international travel? If so you may want to think about applying to Carlson-Wagonlit Travel. This article will provide more information on working from home as a travel counselor with Carlson Wagonlit Travel, including the skills you need, what you’ll do as a travel counselor, and the benefits you’ll receive.
- SurveyJunkie: Make $5-$25 in your spare time from home to take online surveys, participating in a Focus Groups and trying new products. Join SurveyJunkie Now
- EarningStation: The highest paying site out there, where users get paid to Take Surveys, Watch Videos, Play Games, and Shop Online. Join EarningStation Now
- InboxDollars: Has so far paid its members over $40 Million. Watch videos, take surveys, shop and more. Join InboxDollars Now and Get Free $5
- Toluna Opinions: Earn $1-$5 each time you qualify and take surveys. Test products for free and share your opinions! Join Toluna Opinions Now
- Opinion Outpost: One of the few faithful and honest survey panels pays cash and gift cards for your opinion. No hidden fees and completely free! Join Opinion Outpost Now
- SwagBucks: Watch videos, take surveys, shop and more to earn real money. Join Swagbucks Now to Get $5 Free
- Vindale: Review products and take simple online surveys. Make up to $50 per survey completed. Over $6,955,991+ paid. Join Vindale Research Now
There have been other work at home travel based jobs with other companies reviewed on WAHAdventures as well, be sure check those out too.
What do travel counselors do at Carlson-Wagonlit travel?
Travel counselors are responsible for booking hotels and helping people reschedule travel.
What kind of skills and experience do I need to have?
Skills and experience needed include prior international reservation experience, fluent in Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Outlook, experience in using Sabre Airline Solutions and network, attention to detail, pleasant telephone manner, and good written and verbal communication skills.
What kind of benefits does Carlson-Wagonlit Travel offer their employees?
Carlson-Wagonlit Travel employees receive several benefits. They include life, accident and disability insurance, emergency travel assistance, health, medical and dental coverage, maternity and parental leave, access to health and wellness clinics and webinars, the Registered Retirement Savings program matching program, and the Life Balance employee assistance program. In addition, employees receive several travel perks. These include the Family and Friends vacation club, where CWT employees and their families can book travel at a reduced rate. In addition, family and friends of CWT employees can receive discounts through their preferred leisure suppliers for all packages. They receive a 2% discount on all holidays with a base price of under $1,000, and a 4% discount on holidays with a base price of over $1,000.
How much would I make per hour?
Travel counselors at Carlson-Wagonlit Travel make $15 per hour.
How many hours would I work per week?
You would work 40 hours per week during business hours.
Can I work part-time at Carlson-Wagonlit Travel?
Yes, part-time positions are available – they would have to be discussed with the hiring manager.
What is the hiring process like?
The hiring process starts with filling out an online application. Then you’ll go through some assessments and have your first interview with a recruiter, as well as interviews with several stakeholders and/or managers at Carlson-Wagonlit Travel, followed by a background and reference check. If you get through all those steps successfully, you’ll be offered a position and will start preparing for onboarding and training. Please note that this job is location specific – when you’re doing your search, choose “yes” in the work at home box, and then check to see if they’re hiring in your location.
- Home Business: Travel Industry
- Work at Home, Will Travel: 5 Tips for Taking Your Telecommute Job on the Road
- World Travel Holdings
- Write Travel Articles for These 5 Companies as a Freelancer
- Work from Home Ideas for People in Different Professions
Join Surveyo 24 #1 paid survey site. It's easy - complete a survey and receive payment. No hidden fees and completely free!
Join e-Poll, one of the few faithful and honest survey panels and earn cash - paid via PayPal - gift cards for Amazon, Best Buy, iTunes, Starbucks, and Walmart, plus Retail e-vouchers.
The surveys are aimed at entertainment-related research, covering such things as personal TV watching habits, give feedback on new TV commercials or to review DVDs that are sent to your home.
For USA residents aged 13+. No hidden fees and completely free!