If you love working as a customer service representative, there is a new company you may want to check out – Expert Global Solutions. This post will provide more information on the company and the work at home jobs they provide.
- InboxDollars: Has so far paid its members over $40 Million. Watch videos, take surveys, shop and more. Join InboxDollars Now and Get Free $5
- SwagBucks: Watch videos, take surveys, shop and more to earn real money. Earn up to $35 per survey! No hidden fees and completely free. Join Swagbucks Now to Get $5 Free
- Toluna Opinions: Earn $1-$5 each time you qualify and take surveys. Test products for free and share your opinions! Join Toluna Opinions Now
- Lifepoints: Famed MySurvey just rebranded to LifePoints. Take paid surveys anytime and anywhere via PC or Mobile App. Paid its members over $32 Million so far! Join LifePoints Now
- YouGov: A leading name in online panels: Join now and earn $50 cash or vouchers for completing surveys! No hidden fees and completely free! Join YouGov Now
- SurveyJunkie: Make $5-$25 in your spare time from home to take online surveys, participating in a Focus Groups and trying new products. Join SurveyJunkie Now
What is Expert Global Solutions?
Expert Global Solutions is a company that provides customer service to some leading companies. They were formed in 2012 when the companies APAC and NCO merged.
What would I be doing as a customer service representative?
Customer service representatives use their skills to have a positive impact on their customers’ day. Responsibilities include talking to customers over the phone, email and chat to resolve their issues, accurately document and update customer records, upsell products and services to customers as appropriate, remain calm and helpful even when dealing with upset customers, escalate customer complaints or calls to your manager when necessary, provide feedback to your manager on ways the company can improve when necessary, and perform other duties assigned by your management team.
What does Expert Global Services pay Customer Service Reps?
The pay for customer service reps working for Expert Global Services is not listed on their job description, nor is it to be found on their public website. However, based on the information given to Glassdoor by current/previous workers, the pay is around $11 an hour. At this moment, 19 people have shared this as their income.
What are some of the benefits EGS provides?
Benefits include 100% paid training, performance bonuses, competitive pay, health and dental benefits, a 401(k) with company match, paid time off, and a great team environment with supportive coworkers. You’ll work on behalf of some of the best-known companies in the world, like top stores, retailers, shipping companies and banks in your home town. You’ll feel empowered to do things the right way because you’ll be working in a culture of high personal and business integrity. There’s real opportunity to learn, grow, and advance your career, because they really love promoting from within. They’re a strong global company that cares about their local communities.
What qualifications do EGS customer service representatives need to have?
In order to work for Expert Global Solutions, potential customer service representatives need to have a high school diploma or GED, previous customer service and/or call center experience, good computer skills, including Microsoft Office, excellent communication skills, care about helping customers, be team focused, be able to multi-task well, be able to adapt to a flexible schedule, be positive and be able to handle stress, and maintain the highest level of confidentiality. The ability to speak both English and Spanish is also a plus.
What do others have to say about working with Expert Global Solutions?
The reviews about this company are extremely varied. Some like it, others hate it. The people who hated the job said that EGS doesn’t value their employees, there was no room for advancement, and there was no communication. Some of the pros that people mentioned were that you could get overtime during peak months (which were usually around the holidays), and that EGS provides extensive training.
How do I apply?
Go to https://jobs.egscorp.com/search-jobs/ and type “work form home” in the keyword section. If you want you can also enter your location. If there are any jobs that are in your location, apply for them if you feel you’re qualified. The perfect opportunity could be waiting
- Work at Home as a Customer Service Representative with Concentrix
- Sutherland CloudSource Review: Work from Home in Customer Service
- Work as a Telefundraising Representative with CAUSEWORX
- Take Customer Service Calls for Direct Interactions
- Work at Home Jobs with CenturyLink
Join Ipsos iSay, one of the few Faithful and Honest survey panels and earn prizes, gift cards and donations. Stack your points and redeem them: Simple! No hidden fees and completely free!