If you’ve ever worked as a temporary employee, you may be familiar Kelly Services. Kelly Services now hires people for work from home temporary positions in addition to hiring for temporary positions at brick and mortar companies. This post will provide more information about the types of work from home positions Kelly hires for, as well as how much you can make, the skills you need, and how to apply with Kelly Services.
- SurveyJunkie: Make $5-$25 in your spare time from home to take online surveys, participating in a Focus Groups and trying new products. Join SurveyJunkie Now
- EarningStation: The highest paying site out there, where users get paid to Take Surveys, Watch Videos, Play Games, and Shop Online. Join EarningStation Now
- InboxDollars: Has so far paid its members over $40 Million. Watch videos, take surveys, shop and more. Join InboxDollars Now and Get Free $5
- Toluna Opinions: Earn $1-$5 each time you qualify and take surveys. Test products for free and share your opinions! Join Toluna Opinions Now
- Opinion Outpost: One of the few faithful and honest survey panels pays cash and gift cards for your opinion. No hidden fees and completely free! Join Opinion Outpost Now
- SwagBucks: Watch videos, take surveys, shop and more to earn real money. Join Swagbucks Now to Get $5 Free
- Vindale: Review products and take simple online surveys. Make up to $50 per survey completed. Over $6,955,991+ paid. Join Vindale Research Now
What types of work from home temporary positions are offered?
Kelly hires people for all types of work from home jobs, including customer service, administrative and gaming positions.
What kind of skills is Kelly Services looking for?
They’re looking for people with skills in customer service, experience with PCs and Windows, excellent written and oral communication skills, the ability to create an exceptional customer service experience for customers.
What are the education and experience requirements?
Experience requirements are going to vary from one job to another – Kelly will match you with jobs based on your experience. Minimum education required is a high school diploma or GED.
Are there any other requirements?
You should be motivated and disciplined, and as with most work from home jobs, you’ll need to have a dedicated work space, a high-speed Internet connection, and a dedicated landline phone – exact specifications will vary from one job to the next.
Who Pays You?
When you find a work at home job through Kelly Services, you may be considered a “direct hire” or a contractor. If you are directly hired, then the client they are scouting for will be paying you and you will work for them. There are often other situations, however, when you work for Kelly Services as a contractor to work on a temporary basis for their client.
Is there potential for permanent positions with the companies themselves?
Every situation may be different but there are certainly times when a temporary position may become a permanent one directly through the client. Or you may work as a Kelley Services Employee, which is offered benefits that include medical and vision insurance, disability insurances, as well as perks such as access to their online learning resource center.
How do I apply with Kelly Services?
Go to this page to learn more about working from home with Kelly Services and apply. Once you’ve filled out the pre-qualification questions you’ll go through a telephone interview with a Kelly recruiter, do some online testing and go through onboarding, you may be required to visit your local Kelly branch to complete the I-9 paperwork, and then Kelly will work with you to find positions that fit your needs.
Or you can view their current listings to see what type of jobs are currently available. To narrow the results to work from home jobs- use the filters to the left under “Flexible Arrangements”. Kelly Services does not always have work at home job opportunities, but it may be a good idea to be in their database when positions you match become available.
Working from home through Kelly Services could be a great way to make some extra money if you’ve only got limited time to work – it could also be a great way for people who are looking into working from home to get started. If you have any other questions, feel free to post a comment here, or contact your local Kelly branch.
- All Work at Home Jobs are Scams- Work at Home Myths
- Top 14 Legitimate Work from Home Online Tech Support Jobs
- Work from Home Ideas for People in Different Professions
- 24 Work at Home Blogs of 2012
- What to Wear When You Work at Home
Join Surveyo 24 #1 paid survey site. It's easy - complete a survey and receive payment. No hidden fees and completely free!