Community Moderating jobs are becoming more and more popular as the power of social networking becomes stronger. Just about any business you can think of has a Facebook Page a Twitter account and if they are following the trends, a Google+ account- along with many other social interacting sites where their customers can communicate directly with the company.
- SwagBucks: Watch videos, take surveys, shop and more to earn real money. Join Swagbucks Now to Get $5 Free
- MySurvey: Is known as #1 paid survey site. Take paid surveys anytime and anywhere via PC, Laptop, Tablet, Cell Phone or Mobile App. Join MySurvey Now
- InboxDollars: Has so far paid its members over $40 Million. Watch videos, take surveys, shop and more. Join InboxDollars Now and Get Free $5
- PanelPayDay: $1 to $25 to take online surveys, $30 to $100 for Participating in a Focus Group. Join PanelPayDay Now
However, maintaining these networks, ensuring questions are answered and inappropriate comments are removed is a part-time job at the least. This is when Even some of the top Fortune 1000 companies contact businesses like LiveWorld. LiveWorld contracts Social Networking Gurus to step in and take care of business.
If you are familiar with Social Networking, ever moderated a forum, ever been an administrator on a Facebook Fan Page then you may just qualify to contract with LiveWorld as a Community Moderator!
Moderators do more than just watch over Fan Pages though. There are a variety of ways to be a moderator. If you are active in any forum then you are probably already familiar with moderators, or mods as they are often referred to. They are the ones who come in and break up fights, move posts to where they originally should have been, take down any offensive posts that break the forum’s rules and so on and so on. I think of them as adult babysitters- since people tend to forget they are grown adults when hiding behind a computer. (My forum experiences have not always been pleasant)
This same type of moderation can apply to watching comments on a blog or website, chat room conversations, comments on videos or images…they are the people behind the scenes that usually never receive any recognition, are often the bad guy for being too controlling over posts but the hero when things become out of control.
I have applied at LiveWorld to be a Community Moderator, if things pan out I will follow-up and give you a more detail look at the company and Community Moderating.
If you are interested in learning more about LiveWorld and Moderating Jobs visit their site!
- Work Online as a Shopping Assistant for FETCH
- Work at Home as a Customer Service Representative with Concentrix
- Work as a Telefundraising Representative with CAUSEWORX
- Dangerous to Work at Home as an IC?
- Work from Home as a Customer Service Representative for Expert Global Solutions
VIPKID is currently looking for online teachers to teach young students in China via video-conferencing. Teachers will earn on average between $14-$22 usd per hour. This opportunity is ideal for teachers looking to supplement their income.
- One (1) school year of traditional teaching experience or the equivalent in mentoring, tutoring, or alternative education
- Bachelor's degree in any field
- Eligibility to work in the US or Canada