Work as a Telefundraising Representative with CAUSEWORX
Updated on: by Amy Kennedy
While doing some research for my current eBook, I stumbled across a company called CAUSEWORX that hires telefundraising representatives to work from home. I will provide some more information about them in this blog post.
Need Easy Extra $350+/Month For Free?
- SwagBucks: Watch videos, take surveys, shop and more to earn real money. Earn up to $35 per survey! No hidden fees and completely free. Join Swagbucks Now to Get $5 Free
- InboxDollars: Has so far paid its members over $40 Million. Watch videos, take surveys, shop and more. Join InboxDollars Now and Get Free $5
- SurveyJunkie: Make $5-$25 in your spare time from home to take online surveys, participating in a Focus Groups and trying new products. Join SurveyJunkie Now
- Branded Surveys: Complete online surveys. Collect points. Redeem your points for cash & gift cards. No hidden fees and completely free! Has so far paid its members over $18 Million. Join Branded Surveys Now
What is CAUSEWORX?
CAUSEWORX is a company that partners with Canada’s top non-profit organizations. According to the job posting I found on the Workplacelikehome.com forum “The CAUSEWORX team is passionate about making a difference. Our passion, quality and professionalism have made us into one of the most successful telefundraising companies in Canada. Whether we are raising funds to cure sick children, advocating on behalf of abandoned and abused animals or preserving nature for generations to come, we make a difference every day.”
What do Telefundraising reps do?
Telefundraising reps raise funds for Canada’s premiere charities while delivering superior quality and results to their clients. There is no cold calling involved in this position – they build on existing relationships and focus on inspiring generosity.
Do I have to live in Canada to work for this company?
No, you do not have to live in Canada – many of the people that posted on the thread that I found out about this position on live in the US.
What kind of person do you need to be to work for CAUSEWORX?
According to the job posting, “You’re right for this job if you have a passion for making a difference. You don’t necessarily need to have any not-for-profit, sales or customer service experience however the ability to communicate clearly and effectively is a necessity. You must have a strong work ethic and a commitment to performance. We are passionate about the causes we represent and promise our clients the best results. If performance expectations intimidate you, this isn’t going to be a good fit.”
What are the requirements and technical specs for this position?
As with most phone jobs, CAUSEWORX requires a quiet work environment. In addition, your computer must meet the following technical specs:
- It must be a newer model running Windows XP, Vista, 7 or 8
- Minimum 2 GB of RAM
- Internet Explorer 7 or later
- Reliable, high-speed, hard-wired internet connection
- No wireless internet
- A USB headset
What are the hours for this position?
Fundraising reps can work any time between the hours of 12-9 pm on Monday, Tuesday and Thursday, 11 am to 8 pm on Friday, and 10 am to 4 pm on Saturday. All times are Eastern time.
Does CAUSEWORX hire employees or independent contractors?
CAUSEWORX hires independent contractors.
How much do telefundraising reps make?
Telefundraising reps start with a base salary of $11-$13 per hour plus performance incentives.
How do I apply for this position?
If you’re interested in applying with CAUSEWORX, call 888-339-8047 and leave a message with your full name, contact number, if you’re interested in a full-time or part-time position, and why you feel you’re a good fit for the position. Then email your resume to [email protected]. You can also visit the CAUSEWORX employment webpage for updated information.
- Work at Home as a Customer Service Representative with Concentrix
- Work from Home as a Customer Service Representative for Expert Global Solutions
- Receive Outstanding Benefits as a Phone Quality Reviewer
- Work from Home as a UnitedHealth Group Medical Professional
- Work Online as a Shopping Assistant for FETCH
Earn Everything… nearly!
Join Ipsos iSay, one of the few Faithful and Honest survey panels and earn prizes, gift cards and donations. Stack your points and redeem them: Simple! No hidden fees and completely free!