If you are looking for legitimate work-at-home opportunities, check out Working Solutions. Agents of Working Solutions work directly with customers via telephone, online chat sessions and/or email. This is a highly respected and well-known work at home company. This customer service based business has been providing virtual work to remote agents for over ten years. Working Solutions has a reputation for being a company that holds a high-level of respect for their agents. The company offers a variety of work from home jobs for a big list of top brands.
- SurveyJunkie: Make $5-$25 in your spare time from home to take online surveys, participating in a Focus Groups and trying new products. Join SurveyJunkie Now
- EarningStation: The highest paying site out there, where users get paid to Take Surveys, Watch Videos, Play Games, and Shop Online. Join EarningStation Now
- InboxDollars: Has so far paid its members over $40 Million. Watch videos, take surveys, shop and more. Join InboxDollars Now and Get Free $5
- Toluna Opinions: Earn $1-$5 each time you qualify and take surveys. Test products for free and share your opinions! Join Toluna Opinions Now
- Opinion Outpost: One of the few faithful and honest survey panels pays cash and gift cards for your opinion. No hidden fees and completely free! Join Opinion Outpost Now
- SwagBucks: Watch videos, take surveys, shop and more to earn real money. Join Swagbucks Now to Get $5 Free
- Vindale: Review products and take simple online surveys. Make up to $50 per survey completed. Over $6,955,991+ paid. Join Vindale Research Now
To become an agent for Working Solutions, you will be required to complete an online application. There are no fees to apply or work for Working Solutions.
Step 1: Submit an online application and complete the assessments. (Your Resume can be uploaded in the Additional Information section of your application. The more background information you provide in your resume, the better. Please note that you must complete the Agent Application through workingsolutions.com in order to be considered. The company requests that applicants do not mail or email their resumes.)
Step 2: Your test results will be reviewed by Working Solutions.
Step 3: Once you pass the assessments, you will be invited to a one-on-one phone interview.
Step 4: Schedule your interview.
Step 5: Once you pass the interview you will have agent status.
Standard benefits such as health insurance are not offered. However, agents are offered many Agent Community Perks. These may include things such as discounts from major computer retailers. Working Solutions Agents are Independent Contractors. You work on a contract basis.
Scheduling and Flexibility
Scheduling at Working Solutions is very flexible. Agents pick their own work hours. You are responsible for the hours you schedule. Meeting requirements and performing well on your programs will allow you to receive priority scheduling.
There may be minimum hours you must meet per your contract and will depend on the program you work under.
All programs are paid differently. Agents are said to earn between $9/hour and $20/hour depending on the program you are contracted under. Your income will be based the programs you do and how many hours you work. Most programs pay on a per-minute basis and offer incentives.
Direct deposit, or checks by mail are offered as forms of payment. Checks are issued on a biweekly basis to those agents that have completed their work invoices.
What Agents are Saying about Working Solutions
One testimonial found on Glassdoor.com came from an agent who said, “I enjoyed being contracted by Working Solutions for about 6 years” and went as far to say, “I did not experience anything negative during the entire time that I was contracted by them”.
Many of the reviews on Glassdoor are similar- people who have worked for the company for multiple years and couldn’t find a single negative thing to report. With over 100 reviews, the company currently has a 4.1/5 star rating by current/former agents.
The negative responses are generally people who find the minimum weekly hour requirement to be too high and doesn’t fit their needs.
Members on a WAH based forum, WorkPlaceLikeHome, offer similar feedback about Working Solutions. Members here say the following:
Join e-Poll, one of the few faithful and honest survey panels and earn cash - paid via PayPal - gift cards for Amazon, Best Buy, iTunes, Starbucks, and Walmart, plus Retail e-vouchers.
The surveys are aimed at entertainment-related research, covering such things as personal TV watching habits, give feedback on new TV commercials or to review DVDs that are sent to your home.
For USA residents aged 13+. No hidden fees and completely free!
“Most people seem to love the company, you won’t find many complaints.”
“I absolutely love this company. I am on a project now and about to train for another.”
Overall- this is a great place to begin your work at home career as a home based call center agent!
- Review of Oasis Marketing Solutions
- Work from Home as a Customer Service Representative for Expert Global Solutions
- Working Out of Your Home for Welcome Wagon
- The Basics of Working From Home for Teleflora
- Data Entry with Dion Data Solutions
Join Surveyo 24 #1 paid survey site. It's easy - complete a survey and receive payment. No hidden fees and completely free!