World Travel Holdings works with more than 40 leading travel brands! Begin an exciting career by working as an At-Home Agent selling and servicing fabulous resort and cruise vacations. World Travel Holdings offers virtual positions for candidates as either a Customer Care Rep. or a Travel Pro.
- SurveyJunkie: Make $5-$25 in your spare time from home to take online surveys, participating in a Focus Groups and trying new products. Join SurveyJunkie Now
- MySurvey: Is known as #1 paid survey site. Take paid surveys anytime and anywhere via PC, Laptop, Tablet, Cell Phone or Mobile App. Join MySurvey Now
- InboxDollars: Has so far paid its members over $40 Million. Watch videos, take surveys, shop and more. Join InboxDollars Now and Get Free $5
- Pinecone Research: A leading name in online panels guarantees $3 cash for every survey you complete! No hidden fees and completely free! Join Pinecone Research Now
- SwagBucks: Watch videos, take surveys, shop and more to earn real money. Join Swagbucks Now to Get $5 Free
Customer Care Representatives:
Customer Care Representatives handle 2-3 inbound sales/service calls each hour. This positions requires that you have experience in general sales and customer service.
A Travel Pro takes inbound calls and helps customers plan or book their cruise. Travel Pros also place outbound calls to follow up on leads.
Application Process at World Travel Holdings:
Begin by visiting their website and starting a job search. Once you find a position of interest, click apply now. You will then need to create an account so that you can complete your profile and attach your resume. Please note that this company does not currently hire agents to work from home in Alaska, California, Hawaii, Kentucky, Oregon or Pennsylvania.
Customer Care Representatives go through an award winning, 6 week training program- all online.
World Travel holding hires people as employees, not independent contractors, so, a wide range of benefits are offered. These benefits include Health Insurance, Dental Insurance, 401K, Employee Referral Programs, Vacation time, Sick days, Volunteer Day, Disability Insurance, and Personal days. World Travel Holdings also offers free or greatly discounted trips to its employees to allow them to familiarize themselves and experience first-hand the trips they are selling.
People working for this company will be required to work 35-45 hours per week. Part-time positions are not available. This means, 8 hours per day, 5 days per week. You do not get to set your own schedule, this will be determined by World Travel Holdings. You may be required to work on weekends and holidays also.
World Travel Holdings offer competitive wages. Customer Care Representatives start out making $11/hr. As employees progress in their ability to serve customers, they receive a $0.50 raise after six months and 18 months of employment. Training is paid at an hourly rate of $8/hr.
Travel Pros are paid a guaranteed hourly rate of $8-10, or booking incentive. (Whichever is greater.) Travel Pros make an average of 31k during their first year. Training is paid at a rate of $10/hr. Travel Pros have the opportunity to make good with commission pay. Some even report making as much as 60k-100k per year.
You will be required to submit a refundable $500 deposit for a company provided computer and phone. This deposit will be spread out over 5 payroll deductions.
“Since I have been with the company, World Travel Holdings has not only given me employment, but has given this stay-at-home mom a new career and a new life. As far as I am concerned there is no better place in the industry to be employed. I love working for this company and all the opportunities being employed here has allowed me. I look forward to being with World Travel Holdings for as long as the company will have me.”
Join e-Poll, one of the oldest survey panels and earn cash - paid via PayPal - gift cards for Amazon, Best Buy, iTunes, Starbucks, and Walmart, plus Retail e-vouchers.
The surveys are aimed at entertainment-related research, covering such things as personal TV watching habits, give feedback on new TV commercials or to review DVDs that are sent to your home.
For USA residents aged 13+. No hidden fees and completely free!
- Home Business: Travel Industry
- Write Travel Articles for These 5 Companies as a Freelancer
- Work from Home with Carlson-Wagonlit Travel
- 16 Best Traveling Jobs for People Who Love to Explore the World
- 5 Things to Know About the Freelance Writing World in 2012
Easy Extra Cash! Join the famed Vindale Research site and earn rewards by doing nothing more than sharing your experience of using the internet. Guaranteed 100% free membership.