- InboxDollars: Has so far paid its members over $40 Million. Watch videos, take surveys, shop and more. Join InboxDollars Now and Get Free $5
- SwagBucks: Watch videos, take surveys, shop and more to earn real money. Earn up to $35 per survey! No hidden fees and completely free. Join Swagbucks Now to Get $5 Free
- Toluna Opinions: Earn $1-$5 each time you qualify and take surveys. Test products for free and share your opinions! Join Toluna Opinions Now
- Lifepoints: Famed MySurvey just rebranded to LifePoints. Take paid surveys anytime and anywhere via PC or Mobile App. Paid its members over $32 Million so far! Join LifePoints Now
- YouGov: A leading name in online panels: Join now and earn $50 cash or vouchers for completing surveys! No hidden fees and completely free! Join YouGov Now
- SurveyJunkie: Make $5-$25 in your spare time from home to take online surveys, participating in a Focus Groups and trying new products. Join SurveyJunkie Now
I recently started writing articles on a website called Knoji. Knoji is similar to other writing sites like Yahoo Contributor Network and Triond, because you can write articles on topics that you’re interested in. There are also other ways you can make money on Knoji. This post will provide more information on Knoji and the different ways you can make money on this site.
What is Knoji?
Knoji is a site where you can write different types of articles on topics of your choice. Types of articles that you can write on Knoji include how to articles, articles that provide facts about a certain topic, articles that provide a list of ideas or resources for a certain subject, articles that review a certain product or service, and there’s also an “other” category for articles that don’t fit any of those article types.
How do I find ideas for articles to write on Knoji?
If you don’t already have a lot of ideas for articles to write, you can look at the questions that people are asking on Knoji for ideas. To see what kind of questions people are asking, choose a topic that you’re interested in, and then choose one of the subtopics. Then click Q&A and start looking through the questions people are asking. If you find a question that you think you can answer with a well-written article, click on the question, scroll to the bottom where it says “Add an answer,” and then click on the button that says “Write an article response” – this will take you to a screen where you can write an article that answers that question.
Is there a review process for the articles that are written?
When you first start writing for Knoji, you’ll be a Knoji Contributor, and the first 10 articles you write will be reviewed before they’re published. Once you’ve written 10 articles in a row that have been accepted, with no rejected articles in between, you’ll be considered a Knoji Expert, and you’ll be able to publish your articles right away without waiting for them to be reviewed. In addition, as you publish more content on Knoji, you’ll progress through different expert levels until you reach the level of Staff Writer – when you become a Staff Writer you’ll not only be able to publish your articles right away, you’ll also be able to go back and edit articles you’ve published previously, and you’ll also earn a higher activity bonus for each article you write as a staff writer.
Are there other ways I can make money on Knoji?
Yes. Knoji also posts product review assignments for different websites and products. To write one of the product reviews, click on the one that you’re interested in and read the instructions thoroughly. You will have three days to write the review, and your first three review assignments are trial reviews – once you’ve successfully written three reviews, you’ll be able to self-publish all of your reviews. Knoji also has an affiliate program that you can take advantage of – when you sign up you’ll be provided with an affiliate link that you can share with other people who might be interested in signing upon Knoji. When they sign up, they become your affiliate.
How much do I get paid for each article?
The amount you get paid for each article depends on the article’s SEO rank, or where the article ranks with the search engines – the higher your article’s rank, the more you get paid. In addition, you earn money with Knoji from two different sources – your normal article earnings accumulate over time based on the amount of traffic that your articles get. In addition, your activity bonus can be as much as .10 per article to as much as $10.00 per article depending on where your article ranks with search engines.
How and when do I get paid?
Knoji pays its writers through Paypal around the first of every month. You’ll be paid as long as you’ve made at least 0.01 cent.
Where do I sign up?
If you like what you’ve read so far, you can sign up for Knoji by clicking here.
Pinecone Research, a leading name in online survey panel honesty, absolutely guarantees $3 cash for every survey you complete!
Take advantage of their time limited New Membership drive and register NOW. Join today: 100% free!
- Get Paid to Write Viral-Style Lifestyle Articles for TOOVIA
- WonderHowTo.com- Write Instructional How-To Articles or Make Videos!
- Write Travel Articles for These 5 Companies as a Freelancer
- Find Guest Bloggers and Collaborate on MyBlogU and MyBlogGuest
- Mahalo Guru – Answer Questions
Join Ipsos iSay, one of the few Faithful and Honest survey panels and earn prizes, gift cards and donations. Stack your points and redeem them: Simple! No hidden fees and completely free!