- Lifepoints: Famed MySurvey just rebranded to LifePoints. Take paid surveys anytime and anywhere via PC or Mobile App. Paid its members over $32 Million so far! Join LifePoints Now
- Springboard America: A leading name in online panels pays money for every survey you complete! No hidden fees and completely free! Join Springboard America Now
- InboxDollars: Has so far paid its members over $40 Million. Watch videos, take surveys, shop and more. Join InboxDollars Now and Get Free $5
- SurveyJunkie: Make $5-$25 in your spare time from home to take online surveys, participating in a Focus Groups and trying new products. Join SurveyJunkie Now
- Opinion Outpost: One of the few faithful and honest survey panels pays cash and gift cards for your opinion. No hidden fees and completely free! Join Opinion Outpost Now
- Ipsos iSay: One of the few faithful and honest survey panels. Earn prizes, gift cards and donations. Join Ipsos iSay Now
- Opinion World: Is known as #1 paid survey site. Take paid surveys anytime and anywhere via PC or Mobile App and earn PayPal credit, gift cards and more! Join Opinion World Now
Constant Content is a platform for buying and selling articles. There are two different ways to make money writing for constant content. Writers can either fulfill a request for an article, or they can post articles on the topic of their choosing and hope for a buyer.
I signed up for constant content several years ago and never got started. It seemed there were rarely requests, those that did pop up were taken quickly, and my confidence was not to the point of writing whatever I wanted and hoping someone would buy it. However, in preparation for this review, I have begun paying attention to my emails again, and it seems that there are many more requests posted than there once were. Some of them are standing requests, or requests for more than one article on a particular topic, meaning several writers could fill the same request.
What about the Money at Constant Content?
Constant Content pays at the beginning of each month via PayPal as long as there is at least $5 in the writer’s account. For accounts being paid out $500 or more, there is also a direct wire option straight to the writer’s bank. While I have not found any instances of writers not getting paid, they make it clear on their website that the buyer’s payment must clear before they pay the writer.
What Else Do I Need to Know?
When selling your content without filling a request, you have a few options when it comes to rights. You can choose to give up all your rights, require your name be listed as the author but be used exclusively by one buyer, or leave the article to be purchased by multiple buyers. Typically buyers pay more for more rights. Additionally, setting the price can be tricky as Constant Content takes their cut, of course. One writer who writes for them notes this is as much as 35%, with the writer keeping 65%.
Writing for Constant Content Conclusion
Constant Content has been around a long time and they are definitely legit. The pay per article is typically much more than other content mills (several are listed now for $20 to $50 each), but in the past the available work has not been as steady. It appears work is increasing however, and that has me excited to give them another look. In the end, Constant Content is a great egg for a writer to have in their basket, but not likely a great sole source of income. It could also be a great place to post articles you have already written for other content sites that may have been rejected for one reason or another.
Take a look around Constant Content to see more about how writers are setting up their rates and the variety of article subjects! See if writing for Constant Content is for you by registering a writer’s account.
- Five Steps for Being Successful on Constant Content
- The Content Authority – Freelance Writing
- Online Content Writing 101
- Calling All Content Mill Writers: The Content Authority is Looking for You
- Textbroker – Writing Online Content
Join EarningStation, he highest paying site out there, where users get paid to Take Surveys, Watch Videos, Play Games, and Shop Online. No hidden fees and completely free!