Self-Employment Income Tax Help
Updated on: by Miranda Grimm
Working at home often means you are self-employed and therefore, tax season becomes a bit complicated! The last time we had a group meeting, the topic that was most discussed was income tax. Most commonly asked questions were:
Need Easy Extra $350+/Month For Free?
- SwagBucks: Watch videos, take surveys, shop and more to earn real money. Earn up to $35 per survey! No hidden fees and completely free. Join Swagbucks Now to Get $5 Free
- InboxDollars: Has so far paid its members over $40 Million. Watch videos, take surveys, shop and more. Join InboxDollars Now and Get Free $5
- SurveyJunkie: Make $5-$25 in your spare time from home to take online surveys, participating in a Focus Groups and trying new products. Join SurveyJunkie Now
- Branded Surveys: Complete online surveys. Collect points. Redeem your points for cash & gift cards. No hidden fees and completely free! Has so far paid its members over $18 Million. Join Branded Surveys Now
- What can you write off as business expenses?
- How much money you should set aside every pay check.
- Should you be paying quarterly IRS payments?
- Should you hire a professional tax consultant?
- What is Self-Employment Tax? 2013 [updated]
- Options for Paying your Self-Employment Taxes
- Preparing for the 2011 Tax Season
- How Much Money To Set Aside for Income Taxes as an Independent Contractor
- My Top Five Favorite Sources of Extra Income Online
Earn Everything… nearly!
Join Ipsos iSay, one of the few Faithful and Honest survey panels and earn prizes, gift cards and donations. Stack your points and redeem them: Simple! No hidden fees and completely free!