Even your cat wants to earn money. Or maybe he just want his bowl filled so he can’t see the bottom of it. Either way, you need to buy cat food right? Well, here are 3 ways you could possibly consider allowing your cat to make their own money so they can buy their own food! Even though I doubt they would spend it on food. Those greedy rascals. They’d likely have an unlimited supply of cat-nip. Which would likely result in the need for even more cat food. Maybe it’s not such a good idea to allow your cat to make money after all. Well, you’re already here, so go ahead and read the article at least.
- Lifepoints: Famed MySurvey just rebranded to LifePoints. Take paid surveys anytime and anywhere via PC or Mobile App. Paid its members over $32 Million so far! Join LifePoints Now
- SurveyJunkie: Make $5-$25 in your spare time from home to take online surveys, participating in a Focus Groups and trying new products. Join SurveyJunkie Now
- InboxDollars: Has so far paid its members over $40 Million. Watch videos, take surveys, shop and more. Join InboxDollars Now and Get Free $5
- Opinion Outpost: One of the few faithful and honest survey panels pays cash and gift cards for your opinion. No hidden fees and completely free! Join Opinion Outpost Now
- SwagBucks: Watch videos, take surveys, shop and more to earn real money. Join Swagbucks Now to Get $5 Free
- Pinecone Research: A leading name in online panels guarantees $3 cash for every survey you complete! No hidden fees and completely free! Join Pinecone Research Now
- YouGov: A leading name in online panels: Join now and earn $50 cash or vouchers for completing surveys! No hidden fees and completely free! Join YouGov Now
1. Viral Fame
It’s no surprise your cat could be part of the next famous viral video circulating social media. I love to watch every cat video that comes up in my own Facebook newsfeed. And I know I I’m not the only one.
When a video of a cat getting stuck inside a hamster ball receives over 16.5 Million views on YouTube. Or when there’s the Very Angry Cat video that has over 88.5 Million views, you know you have something people love!
YouTube alone is a great way to earn money, through the advertising that is offered on the site.
Or consider the products and marketing that was made from the Grumpy Cat! There is a market for viral fame and Bustle.com is ready to give you 8 Simple Steps Make Your Cat Internet Famous.
2. Cat Modeling Agencies
Cats of all colors, sizes and shapes represent brands and are featured in media, television and movies. If your cat loves the limelight, he or she just may want to strut their stuff in front of a few modeling agencies to see if they have what it takes to be the next top cat model.
SheKnows.com actually has 5 tips for you to help make your cat a pet model. And believe it or not, there are dozens of pet modeling agencies listed online! Here are a few to start with.
3. Mouse Catcher
A very common practice in London, is to rent a cat when you have a mouse problem. Typically one would rent a cat for seven days, which not only gives the cat time to catch any pesky mice but also time for the mice to smell the cat and ditch their home.
This may not be an ideal way for cats to earn money in the States however. I am not sure it’s a safe way to earn money for anyone, anywhere, to be honest. However, it does seem like an excellent way for homeless cats to cozy up and possibly make a great life-long connection!
So if you have an exceptional cat or are lucky enough to catch your cat in the midst of being extra silly or cute, you could be raking in some big bucks for your furry pal!
- Real Ways to Earn Money Online: How to Make Money Online Today
- 15 Ways to Earn Money Online After Retirement
- Top 14 Ways to Earn Money Posting on Forums, No Experience Necessary
- 66 Easy, Quick Ways to Earn Extra Pocket Money Every Month
- 3 Best Ways to Earn Money by Placing Ads on Your Website
Join Ipsos iSay, one of the few Faithful and Honest survey panels and earn prizes, gift cards and donations. Stack your points and redeem them: Simple! No hidden fees and completely free!