Whether you are creative with words or images- you could be using that skill to make money designing t-shirts.
- Lifepoints: Famed MySurvey just rebranded to LifePoints. Take paid surveys anytime and anywhere via PC or Mobile App. Paid its members over $32 Million so far! Join LifePoints Now
- Opinion Outpost: One of the few faithful and honest survey panels pays cash and gift cards for your opinion. No hidden fees and completely free! Join Opinion Outpost Now
- InboxDollars: Has so far paid its members over $40 Million. Watch videos, take surveys, shop and more. Join InboxDollars Now and Get Free $5
- SurveyJunkie: Make $5-$25 in your spare time from home to take online surveys, participating in a Focus Groups and trying new products. Join SurveyJunkie Now
- SwagBucks: Watch videos, take surveys, shop and more to earn real money. Join Swagbucks Now to Get $5 Free
- Toluna Opinions: Earn $1-$5 each time you qualify and take surveys. Test products for free and share your opinions! Join Toluna Opinions Now
- Pinecone Research: A leading name in online panels guarantees $3 cash for every survey you complete! No hidden fees and completely free! Join Pinecone Research Now
There are a lot of companies you could choose to set up your own online t-shirt shop but one in particular grabbed my attention.
The catch? You must have a minimum number of orders before the shirts will go to print.
Let’s look closer at how you can make money online designing shirts at TeeSpring.
What is TeeSpring?
TeeSpring is a website designed to allow anyone to create custom t-shirts and then offer them up for sale to the world.
As a designer at TeeSpring, you earn a set amount per sale. TeeSpring handles the printing and shipping of all orders, you just design, market and collect the profits.
How Does it Work?
TeeSpring has an easy to use designing tool. You can choose to either upload images you have created or add text with their editing tools. A lot of the most popular shirts are simple text words.
Once you are finished with your design you can choose through a variety of t-shirts, tanks and sweaters/hoodies. TeeSpring has a suggested price that shows how much per sale goes to you. You can adjust the price up or down, scaling your own profits.
Prices will vary based on the minimum number of orders you choose. The more shirts guaranteed to print, the cheaper the cost.
Before TeeSpring will print and ship out the shirt you designed, you must meet your minimum number of pre-orders within the time-frame you set.
If you do not meet your minimum, the shirt doesn’t print, those who did pre-order are not charged.
You can create as many designs as you like and even set up your own online shop with your own URL.
See below for step-by-step directions and guide to designing your own shirts at TeeSpring
What Makes TeeSpring Different?
I’ve attempted to design and sell custom shirts for a few other sites. I found TeeSpring offers the lowest prices, mostly in part because of the minimum order. Most other sites do not have a minimum order requirement but the cost for the buyers is about twice what TeeSpring can offer.
Additionally, TeeSpring is simple and easy to use.
Pinecone Research, a leading name in online survey panel honesty, absolutely guarantees $3 cash for every survey you complete!
Take advantage of their time limited New Membership drive and register NOW. Join today: 100% free!
Are There Any Risks?
The only risk is having your pride hurt if your shirts don’t sell (I speak from experience).
Using TeeSpring allows you to avoid trying to guess how many shirts you need in each size, buying them yourself and handling the shipping. There are no expenses on your part to designing and selling shirts through TeeSpring.
Currently TeeSpring is running a refer-a-friend program. You can earn a $1 of every t-shirt sold by people who have signed up to design shirts at TeeSpring using your personal referral link.
Such as: http://teespring.com/invites/wbj6ue
What are Other Sites Like TeeSpring?
Other sites that allow you to design shirts and sell them online:
Step-By-Step Guide to Designing Shirts at TeeSpring
Before you go- let me show you just how easy it is to design your own custom shirts for sale through TeeSpring.
Step1. Sign up
Create an Account at Teespring
Step2. Launch Campaign
Look for the “launch campaign” tab at the top of the website
Using TeeSpring’s editing tool you can design your first shirt.
Place text by typing in your trendy slogan or saying.
Choose your font and grab the text to move, stretch or bend whatever way you want!
You can also upload images from your computer (you should be the creator or have a license to use for profit).
Step4. Quality Shirts
Choose the quality, cut and color of shirt you would like your design offered in. You will later have the ability to choose multiple cuts including tanks and hoodies.
Step5. Set your Price, Minimum Sales and Campaign Time
Using the sliders, you can adjust your minimum sales amounts as well as your profit margin per sale. You can see exactly how much money you have the potential to make if your design makes it to print.
Step6. Set your campaign title and launch period
Choose a title for your shirt campaign and decide how long you want to give your personal audience to pre-order. TeeSpring has it pre-set to their suggested time frame, so if you are unsure, you can stick with their recommendations.
When describing your shirt in this step, be sure to explain it in a way that users might be searching for exactly what you have. For example, “Crochet and craft lovers unite with this heart shaped yarn skein holding a crochet hook”.
Using words like “yarn, craft, crochet” will help searchers find my design.
Step7. Launch and Market
Hit the “Launch your Campaign” button to make it official. You can then market your design to your friends on Facebook, twitter or wherever people hang out that would have the most appreciation for your shirt.
You can return to the site and monitor your sales and progress.
Join Opinion Outpost, one of the few faithful and honest survey panels and earn cash and gift cards for your opinion. Stack your points and redeem them: Simple! No hidden fees and completely free!
- 22 Best Places to Sell Your Custom T-Shirts Online
- 5 Places to Get Started as a Graphic Design Artist
- Make Money with Your Body! Here’s The Best Way to Sell Tattoo Ads!
- 41 Best Options to Make Money with Your Art Online
- WonderHowTo.com- Write Instructional How-To Articles or Make Videos!
Easy Extra Cash! Join the famed Nielsen Computer and Mobile Panel site, install the app and earn rewards just for using the Internet as you do today! Nielsen gives away $10,000 each month.
Guaranteed 100% free membership.