In my dream world, I picture myself with a well-paying job I can successfully complete while my kids playfully dance, sing and make all the noises kids are suppose to create. Pierce-Eislen may be the answer to my dreams! I have previously told you about a similar company, Intellicheck. They both do mystery shopping over the phone.
From the research I have gathered, Independent agents would be asked to call assigned apartment complexes and portray a genuine interest in their complexes. There would be a series of questions assigned to each task. Because Pierce-Eislen wants their work to be as covert as possible, regular background noise is preferred. So, let your dogs bark, neighbors knock, kids scream, TV run while you work, and you will be doing your job successfully!
Pierce-Eislen reportedly pays their contractors $11/hour plus bonuses! The pay is via a paper check. The work is seasonal and my understanding is that they are currently hiring for the fall season. To apply, send a one page resume to
firstname.lastname@example.org email@example.com for the Spring 2011 season!
To learn more about the company, check out their website at http://www.pi-ei.com
- 6 Telephone Mystery Shopping Jobs
- Understanding Virtual Assisting – Part 10 – Transitioning into Your Virtual Assistant Practice
- Working from Home: 5 Reasons it is Different than You Thought it Would Be
- 4 Totally Random Points That Make Me Feel Better About Working at Home
- My Five Year Work at Home Anniversary