Flower companies hire work at home virtual call center reps to assist with orders through their busiest seasons. Valentine’s Day and Mother’s Day are two of the busiest holiday seasons to work as a temp for any of the following flower companies.
- SwagBucks: Watch videos, take surveys, shop and more to earn real money. Join Swagbucks Now to Get $5 Free
- MySurvey: Is known as #1 paid survey site. Take paid surveys anytime and anywhere via PC, Laptop, Tablet, Cell Phone or Mobile App. Join MySurvey Now
- InboxDollars: Has so far paid its members over $40 Million. Watch videos, take surveys, shop and more. Join InboxDollars Now and Get Free $5
- PanelPayDay: $1 to $25 to take online surveys, $30 to $100 for Participating in a Focus Group. Join PanelPayDay Now
With Mother’s Day right around the corner, now may be a good time to watch for openings at these companies. Although the positions are generally temporary, it can be a fun way to break out of your usual working routine and most successful agents are asked to return for future events.
Teleflora is a well-known company that hires individuals to work from home selling floral arrangements as well as non-floral gifts. They employ over 3,000 people worldwide in 20 countries. The great part of Teleflora is that they also offer permanent positions, that include benefits and often hire their management from within. Teleflora can be a great career path. Pay can range between $8-11 per hour plus commission.
When working as a seasonal temporary agent, training takes 16 hours but can be completed in your home office, online.
Blooms today is an online floral company that hires people to work from home taking orders and assisting callers. The seasonal work at Blooms Today is temporary and based on demand, but if you are a good fit, you may be asked to work during multiple seasons. These temporary/seasonal positions are independent contractor positions that pay around $15 per hour plus commissions on any qualifying upsells.
Another online floral company that hires independent contractors to work from home is 1-800-flowers. This company, however, has restrictions on the states they hire. You must live in any of the following US States in order to work as a seasonal order taker: Delaware, Illinois, Montana, New Hampshire, New Mexico, New York, Ohio, Oklahoma, and Oregon. Currently 1-800-Flowers is hiring through Sutherland Global.
If you are an agent for LiveOps or West, there may be the potential to be offered a seasonal position handling inbound calls for ProFlowers. Busy seasons are generally Valentines, Mother’s Day and Christmas.
Pay for working from home for ProFlowers will vary depending if you are contracted through LiveOps or West. LiveOps hires as Independent Contract agents while West hires employees but has restrictions on states and counties they do not hire in.
It is unclear if any of these company are currently seeking new temporary/seasonal agents. If you are interested in becoming a work at home contractor or employee for any of the companies, check their career pages regularly. I do my best to share when they are hiring on the jobs page, through the job alert email as well as facebook.
My Experience as a Season Floral Agent
Again, these are not usually reliable work at home companies for year-round income. But they do make for a fun few weeks a few times a year to make some easy money. Most people find the work is rewarding. I personally worked for ProFlowers a few seasons and enjoyed being a part of other’s expressing their love. I especially enjoyed helping them come up with something to say on the cards that are delivered with the flowers. Most people are in great moods when placing orders, but I did deal with frustrated callers who didn’t understand the promotions, were having website difficulties or if deliveries were not made on time. Thankfully I was equipped with the right tools and authority to make sure every one was taken care of and satisfied.
- 4 Flower Companies Hiring Seasonal Work at Home Agents
- Blooms Today Hires Work at Home Agents
- These 27 Companies Will Hire You to Work from Home Taking Reservations
- Best Companies That Hire Work from Home Employees Frequently
- 5 Companies that Hire Remote Workers Internationally
VIPKID is currently looking for online teachers to teach young students in China via video-conferencing. Teachers will earn on average between $14-$22 usd per hour. This opportunity is ideal for teachers looking to supplement their income.
- One (1) school year of traditional teaching experience or the equivalent in mentoring, tutoring, or alternative education
- Bachelor's degree in any field
- Eligibility to work in the US or Canada