- SurveyJunkie: Make $5-$25 in your spare time from home to take online surveys, participating in a Focus Groups and trying new products. Join SurveyJunkie Now
- Vindale: Review products and take simple online surveys. Make up to $50 per survey completed. Over $6,955,991+ paid. Join Vindale Research Now
- EarningStation: The highest paying site out there, where users get paid to Take Surveys, Watch Videos, Play Games, and Shop Online. Join EarningStation Now
- InboxDollars: Has so far paid its members over $40 Million. Watch videos, take surveys, shop and more. Join InboxDollars Now and Get Free $5
- Opinion Outpost: One of the few faithful and honest survey panels pays cash and gift cards for your opinion. No hidden fees and completely free! Join Opinion Outpost Now
- SwagBucks: Watch videos, take surveys, shop and more to earn real money. Join Swagbucks Now to Get $5 Free
- e-Poll: Take entertainment-related surveys and arn cash - paid via PayPal and gift cards for Amazon, Best Buy, iTunes, Starbucks, and Walmart, plus Retail e-vouchers. Join e-Poll Now
A few weeks ago I found out I am expecting my third child and every since my body has started revolting into depression mode. I am very excited about the baby, but I’m already a worrier and an anxious person. It’s like everything has just hit me at once and I wasn’t sure how to handle it. So, I have been dealing with episodes of depression and trying to handle it. When you work at home you are already prone to some depression, just because you are not interacting on a regular basis with people and you do not naturally get out as much. Since I’m about to have my third child in a few short months it’s clear that I can’t let depression get the best of me, so how am I going to deal with it?
#1. Talk to your doctor
Especially with being pregnant I do not want to sink into depression. It’s no fun in any shape or form. I plan on talking to my doctor at my next appointment because I know there are suggestions they can give me that I can’t find anywhere else. Plus, it’s best to keep tabs on depression at all times because it can get out of control fast.
#2. Take breaks more often
One of the reasons I have been so stressed and getting depressed is because the amount of money another baby costs. So it’s like a catch-22. You are stressed about work, but you also need to make more money. I’ve been taking more breaks and putting my health first. If my mind and body are suffering then I am not going to get anywhere in my career or home life.
#3. Eat a lot healthier
I understand that getting access to healthy foods is hard when money is already tight for some of you, but eating healthy is so important. Eating carrots, broccoli, and other vegetables really do make you function better. Our bodies need those foods so we can live each day to its fullest.
#4. Talking to people about your depression
I think depression is a taboo subject. Everyone thinks that there is something wrong with you if you suffer from it. It runs in my family and I don’t suffer from it very often but lately I have been. It doesn’t mean there is anything wrong with you or you are a bad person. Talk to people about it so you can get your feelings out there. The more you try to hide and avoid it then the worse off it will get.
I’ve realized that worrying and anxiety will whirl you into depression fast. Take each day at a time and do what you can. I think as a work at home community talking about depression is important because a lot of us suffer from it.
Will you share your story?
You never know who may benefit from simply knowing someone else has been there. We would love to know how depression has affected your life and how you deal or are dealing with it.
If you need Imediate Help with your Depression please call the Depression Hotline, it’s a free call and you can speak to a counselor right away.
DEPRESSION CLINICS HOTLINE 1-888-771-5166
- How to Deal With Sexual Harassment When Working From Home
- Health Problems Associated With Working from Home and How to Deal With Them
- Virtual Bee, Socializing, WAH Depression- Weekly Roundup
- Freelancers – How to Deal with the Budget Constraints of Your Clients
- When the Stress of Working at Home is Too Much
Join Surveyo 24 #1 paid survey site. It's easy - complete a survey and receive payment. No hidden fees and completely free!