I am such a Floozy!
Updated on: by Miranda Grimm
Gasp! >ME< a Floozy?
Need Easy Extra $350+/Month For Free?
- SwagBucks: Watch videos, take surveys, shop and more to earn real money. Earn up to $35 per survey! No hidden fees and completely free. Join Swagbucks Now to Get $5 Free
- InboxDollars: Has so far paid its members over $40 Million. Watch videos, take surveys, shop and more. Join InboxDollars Now and Get Free $5
- SurveyJunkie: Make $5-$25 in your spare time from home to take online surveys, participating in a Focus Groups and trying new products. Join SurveyJunkie Now
- Branded Surveys: Complete online surveys. Collect points. Redeem your points for cash & gift cards. No hidden fees and completely free! Has so far paid its members over $18 Million. Join Branded Surveys Now
Well, maybe not in the sense you are thinking…but YES when it comes to work at home jobs!
This Valentine’s Day I wanted to stop and think about our relationships with Working at Home. After putting things into perspective, I realize I am, or rather WAS, a bit of a Work at Home Floozy!
When I first began looking for a Work at Home Job, I was not really searching for anything long term, not wanting a committed relationship but something that could satisfy my temporary needs. I just had a baby and I needed some more support.
I dated around a bit, played footsie with ChaCha and Survey Sites. However, things got a little more serious when I met LiveOps. My relationship with LiveOps lasted a couple of years but I must admit- I was never truly happy. I was constantly seeking other, more compatible Work at Home Jobs. After being stood up too many times by LiveOps and being left waiting by the phone for a ring that never came, I said goodbye. So hard to let go of something that begins to feel comfortable, even when you know it is just not the right one.
My search for a better work at home job continued. I speed dated with writing sites and played the field with some low wage, good for nothing companies. Why did I even bother?
I thought I met the right one when I heard about TQA with Demand Media. I should have known it was too perfect. I often felt I was taking advantage of TQA, working only when I wanted, receiving more than I really gave.. Things were getting really steady between TQA and I when out of nowhere they dumped me. Left me in the cold. I was so devastated. I hated the feeling of rejection.
But I did like any other strong gal would do and I picked myself up and jumped right into a relationship with Leapforce, it may have been my rebound but it worked. I was quickly over TQA!
But the connection was missing, once again.
I finally met Freelance Web Design and we fell in love. I have never been more sure of something than my relationship with this Home Based Job!!!
This is a long term commitment. In fact, I have been thinking of marriage with this one! Now when I see other attractive Work at Home jobs, I don’t even bother. I know I have found the one for me!
What is your current Work at Home Job relationship? Are you still seeking out the perfect match for you? If so, try out my FREE and FUN Job Matching service!
- Where I am…after losing my job!
- LiveOps Home Based Call Center
- What I Have Learned About Resume Writing
- Can I work a Phone Job with Young Kids at Home?
- Five Things I Hate About Elance
Earn Everything… nearly!
Join Ipsos iSay, one of the few Faithful and Honest survey panels and earn prizes, gift cards and donations. Stack your points and redeem them: Simple! No hidden fees and completely free!
Need Easy Extra Cash?
Pinecone Research, a leading name in online survey panel honesty, absolutely guarantees $3 cash for every survey you complete!
Take advantage of their time limited New Membership drive and register NOW. Join today: 100% free!