I need some guidance. I am planning on creating my own business in virtual assisting. I need wisdom in how to advertise my business. I need to know how to get started. Any links would be more than appreciated.
Thank you so very much.
- SwagBucks: Watch videos, take surveys, shop and more to earn real money. Join Swagbucks Now to Get $5 Free
- Toluna Opinions: Earn $1-$5 each time you qualify and take surveys. Test products for free and share your opinions! Join Toluna Opinions Now
- InboxDollars: Has so far paid its members over $40 Million. Watch videos, take surveys, shop and more. Join InboxDollars Now and Get Free $5
- PanelPayDay: $1 to $25 to take online surveys, $30 to $100 for Participating in a Focus Group. Join PanelPayDay Now
Then they all go to sites like Elance and Odesk to look for work. Start small- building up from there. Once in a while you will find clients who turn out to be long term, repeat business and word of mouth.
Once you have experience you can usually land a couple of well paying clients who can take up most of your available time and you really wont have to market as much.
I have learned through chatting with others and running a web design service- there is no better marketing method than word of mouth.
Here is a VA Guide to starting your own business written by a VA friend of mine: I think it starts out at the last post and goes backward- so you might have to dig through it for the topics that interest you.
She also compiled it into an easy to browse book that includes additional info: http://21daystovabiz.com/
I’m around if you need any help or support. Best wishes!!
Looking for Freelance Work?
If you are getting your own freelance business off and running then join the other thousands of freelancers and check out what Elance has to offer right now. I have this very nifty page that will come in handy and help you find new clients and more money! check it out here
- Five Things I Hate About Elance
- What are Your 2013 Work at Home Plans?
- 5 Tips for Finding Work on Elance
- 4 Clients to Avoid as a Freelancer
- Review of Work at Home Jobs with TextMaster
VIPKID is currently looking for online teachers to teach young students in China via video-conferencing. Teachers will earn on average between $14-$22 usd per hour. This opportunity is ideal for teachers looking to supplement their income.
- One (1) school year of traditional teaching experience or the equivalent in mentoring, tutoring, or alternative education
- Bachelor's degree in any field
- Eligibility to work in the US or Canada