I need some guidance. I am planning on creating my own business in virtual assisting. I need wisdom in how to advertise my business. I need to know how to get started. Any links would be more than appreciated.
Thank you so very much.
- SwagBucks: Watch videos, take surveys, shop and more to earn real money. Join Swagbucks Now to Get $5 Free
- Opinion Outpost: One of the few faithful and honest survey panels pays cash and gift cards for your opinion. No hidden fees and completely free! Join Opinion Outpost Now
- InboxDollars: Has so far paid its members over $40 Million. Watch videos, take surveys, shop and more. Join InboxDollars Now and Get Free $5
- SurveyJunkie: Make $5-$25 in your spare time from home to take online surveys, participating in a Focus Groups and trying new products. Join SurveyJunkie Now
- Pinecone Research: A leading name in online panels guarantees $3 cash for every survey you complete! No hidden fees and completely free! Join Pinecone Research Now
- Ipsos iSay: One of the few faithful and honest survey panels. Earn prizes, gift cards and donations. Join Ipsos iSay Now
Then they all go to sites like Elance and Odesk to look for work. Start small- building up from there. Once in a while you will find clients who turn out to be long term, repeat business and word of mouth.
Once you have experience you can usually land a couple of well paying clients who can take up most of your available time and you really wont have to market as much.
I have learned through chatting with others and running a web design service- there is no better marketing method than word of mouth.
Here is a VA Guide to starting your own business written by a VA friend of mine: I think it starts out at the last post and goes backward- so you might have to dig through it for the topics that interest you.
She also compiled it into an easy to browse book that includes additional info: http://21daystovabiz.com/
I’m around if you need any help or support. Best wishes!!
Looking for Freelance Work?
If you are getting your own freelance business off and running then join the other thousands of freelancers and check out what Elance has to offer right now. I have this very nifty page that will come in handy and help you find new clients and more money! check it out here
- 5 Reasons Why a Blog Might Be Better Than Facebook to Market Your Business
- When To Seek Help from a Virtual Assistant
- Becoming a Virtual Assistant in 21 Days
- 9 Ways to Market Your Work-At-Home Business
- Meet Leisa Good- Virtual Assistant Business Owner
Join Ipsos iSay, one of the few Faithful and Honest survey panels and earn prizes, gift cards and donations. Stack your points and redeem them: Simple! No hidden fees and completely free!
Pinecone Research, a leading name in online survey panel honesty, absolutely guarantees $3 cash for every survey you complete!
Take advantage of their time limited New Membership drive and register NOW. Join today: 100% free!