I need some guidance. I am planning on creating my own business in virtual assisting. I need wisdom in how to advertise my business. I need to know how to get started. Any links would be more than appreciated.
Thank you so very much.
- SurveyJunkie: Make $5-$25 in your spare time from home to take online surveys, participating in a Focus Groups and trying new products. Join SurveyJunkie Now
- EarningStation: The highest paying site out there, where users get paid to Take Surveys, Watch Videos, Play Games, and Shop Online. Join EarningStation Now
- Toluna Opinions: Earn $1-$5 each time you qualify and take surveys. Test products for free and share your opinions! Join Toluna Opinions Now
- InboxDollars: Has so far paid its members over $40 Million. Watch videos, take surveys, shop and more. Join InboxDollars Now and Get Free $5
- Opinion Outpost: One of the few faithful and honest survey panels pays cash and gift cards for your opinion. No hidden fees and completely free! Join Opinion Outpost Now
- SwagBucks: Watch videos, take surveys, shop and more to earn real money. Join Swagbucks Now to Get $5 Free
- Vindale: Review products and take simple online surveys. Make up to $50 per survey completed. Over $6,955,991+ paid. Join Vindale Research Now
Then they all go to sites like Elance and Odesk to look for work. Start small- building up from there. Once in a while you will find clients who turn out to be long term, repeat business and word of mouth.
Once you have experience you can usually land a couple of well paying clients who can take up most of your available time and you really wont have to market as much.
I have learned through chatting with others and running a web design service- there is no better marketing method than word of mouth.
Here is a VA Guide to starting your own business written by a VA friend of mine: I think it starts out at the last post and goes backward- so you might have to dig through it for the topics that interest you.
She also compiled it into an easy to browse book that includes additional info: http://21daystovabiz.com/
I’m around if you need any help or support. Best wishes!!
Looking for Freelance Work?
If you are getting your own freelance business off and running then join the other thousands of freelancers and check out what Elance has to offer right now. I have this very nifty page that will come in handy and help you find new clients and more money! check it out here
- 5 Reasons Why a Blog Might Be Better Than Facebook to Market Your Business
- When To Seek Help from a Virtual Assistant
- 9 Ways to Market Your Work-At-Home Business
- Becoming a Virtual Assistant in 21 Days
- How Cassie Rader Began a Jewelry Making Business Online
Join Surveyo 24 #1 paid survey site. It's easy - complete a survey and receive payment. No hidden fees and completely free!