Harris Poll Online Review – To Join or Not to Join?
Updated on: by Amy Kennedy
Need Easy Extra $350+/Month For Free?
- SwagBucks: Watch videos, take surveys, shop and more to earn real money. Earn up to $35 per survey! No hidden fees and completely free. Join Swagbucks Now to Get $5 Free
- InboxDollars: Has so far paid its members over $40 Million. Watch videos, take surveys, shop and more. Join InboxDollars Now and Get Free $5
- SurveyJunkie: Make $5-$25 in your spare time from home to take online surveys, participating in a Focus Groups and trying new products. Join SurveyJunkie Now
- Branded Surveys: Complete online surveys. Collect points. Redeem your points for cash & gift cards. No hidden fees and completely free! Has so far paid its members over $18 Million. Join Branded Surveys Now
Harris Poll have interests in many different types of surveys, polls, focus groups, product reviews, and a wide range of other forms market research.
They are not a scam, offering legit rewards and high-quality survey opportunities.
But are they worth joining?
That depends on exactly what you are after from a survey company, but the short answer is that you absolutely should consider joining. Here’s why.
- HI Points. Harris Poll work on a system of points that are awarded for participating in their market research opportunities. The amount of points differs depending on what survey or other opportunity is on offer.
- $10 Minimum for Cash Out. Members need to accumulate 1250 HI points before they cash out, which is equivalent to a ($10) minimum balance. Not all rewards have a $10 minimum though, so you will have to choose based on the amount of points you have, or save up for something you want.
- Rewards for Participation. When you are ready to cash out, this company has a wide range of rewards to choose from, including charity donations, airline miles and magazine subscriptions.
- Sweepstakes. Harris Poll offer quarterly sweepstakes that they say ranges from $250 to $10,000. Members are entered into the sweepstakes for completing surveys and gain entries even if they are disqualified.
- Secure Information. Harris Poll is passionate about information security and sending quality communication in place of spam. Be careful about giving your information to third-party sites, and there have been some claims of spam websites made to look like this one, so be very certain that you are signing up to the correct site.
- Good reviews. Many members are very happy being part of the Harris Poll community and have received rewards for their time.
What makes it different?
Harris Poll offers many of the same features as other legit market research sites but has a few points that set it apart.
Harris Poll offers many different types of rewards, including some I have not seen before.
They offer gift cards to Amazon, restaurants, iTunes, Walmart and a few others, along with magazine subscriptions and airline miles.
Survey opportunities are emailed to you, instead of being available on the dashboard.
This means that members need to stay proactive about checking their emails and following through with the survey invitation.
Aside from the usual surveys that are emailed, there are other opportunities on offer.
Focus groups, both online and in person, can be offered through this group.
Surveys via telephone and mail are occasionally available.
Members might be invited to download programs onto their phones or computers for other assignments.
Of course, you are free to decline these invitations, and your information will not be shared without your consent.
Harris Poll often sends the results of surveys to the participants, allowing you to be invested in the results.
Need Easy Extra Cash?
Pinecone Research, a leading name in online survey panel honesty, absolutely guarantees $3 cash for every survey you complete!
Take advantage of their time limited New Membership drive and register NOW. Join today: 100% free!
I decided to sign up to see if the site was worth joining.
Becoming a member was a very simple process – I went to the website, filled out my information, and confirmed my email.
I notice that Harris Poll issue you with a computer-generated password – these can get complicated so it’s best to copy paste the password directly to avoid mistakes, and then change your password once you are logged in.
After being a member for some time, I found that the surveys were not very frequent, but were often more interesting than the surveys on other sites.
I liked the idea of being sent the results of surveys that I had participated in. It made it easier to feel involved in the survey and added an extra dimension of reward to the process of completing surveys – although the reward of HI Points was much more welcome!
It did not take too long to accumulate my first 1250 points in terms of survey completion, but it was a long time between surveys.
Shopping for my reward was fun – there were a lot of options, although most of them were well out of my price range.
I normally prefer to have the option of cash, but Harris Poll does not offer cash as an option.
Still, with rewards from popular brands like Amazon available, I was still able to redeem my points for a worthwhile reward.
I did not qualify for a number of surveys, which is slightly more frustrating with this site because there are less surveys available. However, even surveys that you are not asked to participate in after the screening questions will reward you with 15 HI Points and entries into the quarterly sweepstakes.
Some people say that they were disqualified so quickly that it was almost beneficial for them to be declined, on a point for time ration.
I enjoyed my experience with Harris Poll.
For me, the point of difference was the types of surveys.
While I did not participate in any of the other types of research opportunity on offer, I am hopeful that I might get to participate in a different format if one becomes available.
As they are sometimes consulted by national and international media, and publish their results, it feels like a real opportunity to be heard.
- Not Worldwide. Harris Poll has a number of countries that are able to participate, and offers different language options. However, not all countries are invited to participate, and there is an age limit of 13+ for the US and 14+ for the rest of the world.
- No Cash Reward. Rewards come in many forms, some of the most unique offerings are magazine subscriptions and airline miles. However, they do not offer cash or PayPal as a way to retrieve your earnings.
- Fewer opportunities. Harris Poll has a lower number of surveys on offer, and opportunities can be few and far between. Some users reported only participating in 3 or 4 a month.
- Legitimate opportunity. Harris Poll is a legit company that has been around for a long time (under different companies) and definitely pays out real rewards.
- Payment Options. It has a wide variety of ways to redeem reward points, including some I have not seen on other similar sites.
- Benefits from being declined. Even when you don’t qualify for a survey, you are rewarded. It pays to follow all survey invitation links in order to maximize your earnings.
- Quick reward redemption. You can receive your rewards within 15 business days. They are sent to your email account for you to enjoy.
Top Tips for Getting the Most Out
While you are certain to earn some points with Harris Poll, there are some things you can do to maximize your earnings and improve your experience.
- Read all the terms and conditions, and the FAQ section. Some members might be banned for unknowingly breaking rules – such as only one member allowed per household. This is common to all survey sites.
- Follow up on all opportunities. There may not be too many, but you should capitalize on whatever you are offered.
- Be patient. Surveys will not make you rich, but they can give you some extra spending money at your favorite online stores. Take time to follow up on survey invitations and to complete them to the best of your ability.
- Be honest. Contradictory information can sometimes be detected and might result in a ban. Besides, you never know what the surveys are really after in terms of
- Combine with other sites. Harris Poll is worth becoming part of, with interesting surveys and real rewards. However, if the number of survey offers you are receiving is not high enough to keep you interested, why not combine it with some other top sites?
Should you sign up?
There are many reasons that make Harris Poll a good place to start when choosing a survey site.
It is trustworthy and well-known, and you can earn real rewards for your time.
You can avoid scam sites by starting here.
There are surveys on a number of interesting topics, as well as the usual product and company questions.
Surveys are sent directly to you so that you are saved the trouble of going to look for them.
Harris Poll is probably best used in conjunction with other sites if you are wanting regular opportunities to earn rewards – but don’t write it off.
As an internationally recognized source of opinions, you are contributing to an important pool of information – and getting rewarded for it.
I enjoyed using Harris Poll and I think you will too. However, you can also try out other credible alternatives such as the following:
Survey Junkie is a popular online survey platform that connects users with various survey opportunities.
They have a user-friendly interface and offer a wide range of surveys on different topics.
Survey Junkie rewards users with points that can be redeemed for cash or gift cards.
Pinecone Research is an exclusive survey platform that invites users to participate in surveys based on their demographics.
They offer a straightforward interface and provide points for each completed survey.
Earn Everything… nearly!
Join Opinion Outpost, one of the few faithful and honest survey panels and earn cash and gift cards for your opinion. Stack your points and redeem them: Simple! No hidden fees and completely free!
Pinecone Research is known for its reliable payments and occasionally offers product testing opportunities.
Branded Surveys, formerly known as MintVine, is a survey platform that allows users to earn points by participating in surveys and completing daily polls.
They offer a loyalty program where users can progress through different levels and unlock additional benefits.
Points can be redeemed for cash or gift cards.
YouGov is a global research company that conducts surveys on a wide range of topics, including politics, brands, and social issues.
Users earn points for completing surveys, and these points can be redeemed for various rewards, such as gift cards or entries into prize draws.
Opinion Outpost is a survey platform that offers users the opportunity to earn points by completing surveys.
They have a mobile-friendly interface and provide various rewards, including cash, gift cards, and entries into quarterly prize draws.
Opinion Outpost also offers frequent survey opportunities.
Official site: www.harrispollonline.com
- TellWut Review
- 25 Paid Online Surveys for Teens to Earn Money in Their Spare Time
- 23 Best Paid Online Surveys for Canada Residents
- Opinion Place Online Surveys
- 14 Best Paid Online Focus Group Companies in 2023
Earn Everything… nearly!
Join Ipsos iSay, one of the few Faithful and Honest survey panels and earn prizes, gift cards and donations. Stack your points and redeem them: Simple! No hidden fees and completely free!