You might not have the money to afford some of the stuff you’d see at Neiman-Marcus but you can still work for the company.
- Lifepoints: Famed MySurvey just rebranded to LifePoints. Take paid surveys anytime and anywhere via PC or Mobile App. Paid its members over $32 Million so far! Join LifePoints Now
- Springboard America: A leading name in online panels pays money for every survey you complete! No hidden fees and completely free! Join Springboard America Now
- InboxDollars: Has so far paid its members over $40 Million. Watch videos, take surveys, shop and more. Join InboxDollars Now and Get Free $5
- SurveyJunkie: Make $5-$25 in your spare time from home to take online surveys, participating in a Focus Groups and trying new products. Join SurveyJunkie Now
- Opinion Outpost: One of the few faithful and honest survey panels pays cash and gift cards for your opinion. No hidden fees and completely free! Join Opinion Outpost Now
- Ipsos iSay: One of the few faithful and honest survey panels. Earn prizes, gift cards and donations. Join Ipsos iSay Now
- Opinion World: Is known as #1 paid survey site. Take paid surveys anytime and anywhere via PC or Mobile App and earn PayPal credit, gift cards and more! Join Opinion World Now
You can work at home as a customer service rep for the prominent retail store.
It is a great opportunity for you to check out if you are interested in helping people and want to work for one of the top retail stores in the country.
Who Is Neiman-Marcus?
Neiman-Marcus is a Dallas-based department store known for selling luxury goods.
There’s only a few dozens locations around the country but it’s a company that sells high-end fashions, accessories and cosmetics.
It sells products from all the hottest designers and brands.
The company is especially famous for its Christmas Book, an annual catalog featuring all sorts of fancy high-end gifts.
Past gifts have included a Cobalt Valkyrie-X private jet, a walk-on role on a Broadway musical and even the old end zone turf used at Texas Stadium, the former home of the Dallas Cowboys.
People who order stuff from Neiman-Marcus whether it’s in store or through the Christmas Book will have various needs relating to returns, shipments and much more.
You can help people who have questions and needs by operating as a customer service rep from home.
I find it to be exciting to have the opportunity to help customers with managing all sorts of high-end orders that they might have.
What Does Your Job Entail?
When working customer service for Neiman-Marcus, you will be working on a variety of important tasks for helping customers.
Your work will entail helping people by answering questions relating to their orders.
You’ll do all sorts of helpful things while working for Neiman-Marcus:
- Assist customers by answering questions relating to products and services.
- Help with getting orders placed or adjusted.
- Check on how orders are being managed and ensure that they are moving through the system.
- Represent the company in a positive manner. This includes being cordial and responsive to all the queries and needs customers might have.
You will have plenty of things to do with Neiman-Marcus, what with the company being so prominent and popular.
Who Can Apply?
Anyone in the United States can apply for work at home jobs with Neiman-Marcus.
You should still list as much information on your experience as possible.
They prefer those who have college degrees and prior experience in the customer service field.
After all, this isn’t just any department store you’d be working for.
You’re more likely to find a position if you are in the Dallas area though.
Join Opinion World #1 paid survey site. Take paid surveys anytime and anywhere via PC or Mobile App and earn PayPal credit, gift cards and more! No hidden fees and completely free!
The program is expanding to include more work at home opportunities but it will be easier for you to get a position if you are in the Dallas area.
How to Find Jobs
To find work at home jobs, go to the Neiman-Marcus Careers site at www.neimanmarcuscareers.com, create a profile and then search for the job opportunities that you are interested in.
Create a profile that is detailed and shows all your skills and experiences.
The good news is that you don’t need any experience in order to get into a position.
But it’s still a good idea to explain what you’ve done in the past just to improve your chances of getting a nice job.
List as much educational experience as possible and make sure the skills you have are all relevant to whatever job it is you want to apply for.
The job search section offers hundreds of positions but you should use the advanced search option.
Choose jobs that don’t require travel for the best results.
How Are You Employed?
You will be interpreted as an actual employee with Neiman-Marcus although it’s kind of hard to figure out how much work you’d get in a typical week.
I found from most people who work at home that they work for about 25 to 40 hours in an average week.
They often get more work during the holiday season and other times when traffic really starts to pick up.
I couldn’t figure out what times of day people work either as it seems to be pretty flexible.
I’d recommend that you enter in details on when you are available for work when applying.
After all, Neiman-Marcus will certainly take in calls throughout the entire day out of convenience.
What Do You Require?
You will need a headset with a microphone in order to work for Neiman-Marcus.
This is to help you communicate with all those customers you will get in touch with.
You must have a consistent online connection so you can get in touch with people too.
You cannot afford to be offline for long when working for the company.
How Much Can You Earn?
I’m struggling to try and find out how much money people are paid on a regular basis every week.
What I did notice is that you can get around $15 per hour depending on how much experience you have with the company.
It’s tough to figure out what criteria they use for paying people but it’s still a good point to see.
I have determined that working for Neiman-Marcus at home sounds like a great opportunity for you to check out.
Working for this retailer from home will certainly be intriguing as you can enjoy working hard to help customers with all sorts of questions and needs that they might have.
It is an enjoyable position but be certain that you get your application out in as detailed a manner as possible.
- Work at Home as a Customer Service Representative with Concentrix
- All Work at Home Jobs are Scams- Work at Home Myths
- Honest Advice From a Work at Home Mom
- What to Wear When You Work at Home
- My Five Year Work at Home Anniversary
Join EarningStation, he highest paying site out there, where users get paid to Take Surveys, Watch Videos, Play Games, and Shop Online. No hidden fees and completely free!