How to Find Your Work at Home Groove
Updated on: by Jess Weaver
Need Easy Extra $350+/Month For Free?
- SwagBucks: Watch videos, take surveys, shop and more to earn real money. Earn up to $35 per survey! No hidden fees and completely free. Join Swagbucks Now to Get $5 Free
- InboxDollars: Has so far paid its members over $40 Million. Watch videos, take surveys, shop and more. Join InboxDollars Now and Get Free $5
- SurveyJunkie: Make $5-$25 in your spare time from home to take online surveys, participating in a Focus Groups and trying new products. Join SurveyJunkie Now
- Branded Surveys: Complete online surveys. Collect points. Redeem your points for cash & gift cards. No hidden fees and completely free! Has so far paid its members over $18 Million. Join Branded Surveys Now
I’ve been working from home for nearly three years now and my schedule changes on a day to day basis. I’ve always struggled to find my work at home groove, until I learned to go with the flow. I figured I’d give you some of my best tips. Ready, set, go!
Try Something New
I am one that likes to stick to what works. However, sometimes what works doesn’t always go well. That’s why I started trying new things. You know, working when my kids are awake instead of just when they’re sleeping. Don’t be afraid to ask others for hints as well.
I put off exercising for so long because I thought it interrupted my work. If I can’t find an hour to exercise during the day, then something is wrong. When did we start putting our health over our work? Taking care of yourself is sure to help you get your work groove back.
Taking a REAL Break
I always fight myself on taking breaks while working. I’ve discovered over and over again that the more breaks I take then the more productive I am. I realize that not everyone is like this, but I am and it helps me keep my work at home groove.
Know what Drives You
One reason you lose your groove for working at home is because you lose your passion. Do whatever it takes to get your passion back. We often get so caught up in the negativity of life as humans and work at home professionals that it’s easy to lose our passion. I started working at home to be at home with my kids and for some reason I always forget THAT. Duh! I have to keep my drive and passion for working at home or it just-won’t-work.
I’d like to keep writing you and telling you how to find your work at home groove, but I’ve got to get back to work. Good luck on finding that groove! Tell us more about how you lost your work at home groove, but eventually found it in the comment section.
- How To Find Work From Home Online
- How to Use Social Networking to Find Work from Home Jobs
- Where to Find Work at Home Jobs in the Medical Field
- How to Find Work at Home IT Jobs on SoloGig.com
- Is it Possible to Find Legitimate Work at Home Assembly Jobs?
Earn Everything… nearly!
Join Ipsos iSay, one of the few Faithful and Honest survey panels and earn prizes, gift cards and donations. Stack your points and redeem them: Simple! No hidden fees and completely free!