Are there days when you wish you had a dollar for every Google search you performed?
- Opinion Outpost: One of the few faithful and honest survey panels pays cash and gift cards for your opinion. No hidden fees and completely free! Join Opinion Outpost Now
- InboxDollars: Has so far paid its members over $40 Million. Watch videos, take surveys, shop and more. Join InboxDollars Now and Get Free $5
- SwagBucks: Watch videos, take surveys, shop and more to earn real money. Join Swagbucks Now to Get $5 Free
- Toluna Opinions: Earn $1-$5 each time you qualify and take surveys. Test products for free and share your opinions! Join Toluna Opinions Now
- YouGov: A leading name in online panels: Join now and earn $50 cash or vouchers for completing surveys! No hidden fees and completely free! Join YouGov Now
- Lifepoints: Famed MySurvey just rebranded to LifePoints. Take paid surveys anytime and anywhere via PC or Mobile App. Paid its members over $32 Million so far! Join LifePoints Now
- SurveyJunkie: Make $5-$25 in your spare time from home to take online surveys, participating in a Focus Groups and trying new products. Join SurveyJunkie Now
- Pinecone Research: A leading name in online panels guarantees $3 cash for every survey you complete! No hidden fees and completely free! Join Pinecone Research Now
Are there days when you wish you had more time and money to give to worthy causes?
Then signing up with Sleiomight be a solution to help you do both.
What Exactly is the Sleio?
Sleio is a search engine, which actually runs off Google, and helps you donate money to your favorite causes and charities. This happens by performing online searches or by shopping at one of their designated retailers. You can sign up for free and make Sleio your default search engine. Sleio will then donate the money on your behalf. The money is earned from your searches via affiliate commissions. You don’t have to donate a dime.
Sleio donates 100% of these profits to causes you believe in. They claim on their home page they want to, “Change the world one search at a time.”
How Does the Sleio Work?
Once you go to their website, you select your favorite charities from a list. There are charities in many different categories including technology, innovation, nature, society, research, and education. Some of the more recognizable charities are UNICEF, World Wildlife Foundation, Immunity Project, and Cancer Research Institute. Unfortunately, Sleio does not have a way to add your own personal charities at this time. So, you must select from their list.
Then, you create an account with your email and password and they will send you a link to verify your email.
Sleio is also currently working on a way to make it your home page, as well as an app for cell phone users. So for right now, you will have to create a shortcut for your desktop. They are currently developing a way to search images too—just like Google does.
They are also working to have a “transparent bank account” in each user’s account, so you can see how much money was donated on your behalf. It would also be a way to hold Sleio accountable as a system of checks and balances.
What Do You Need to Operate Sleio?
You really don’t need anything other than a functioning PC or laptop. If you are able to currently perform Google searches then you won’t have anything to worry about when it comes to using Sleio.
So How Does Sleio Stand Out as Unique?
While there are apps such as Pocket Rice that allow you to earn money for rice to feed hungry people worldwide by playing trivia games, there isn’t a search engine with numerous charities that allows you to do this. So, Sleio is unique in that way.
What Do I Think of Sleio?
I think it is a great idea. If you want all of the great Google search engine results and have the money go to a worthy cause, this is again, a great idea.
Pinecone Research, a leading name in online survey panel honesty, absolutely guarantees $3 cash for every survey you complete!
Take advantage of their time limited New Membership drive and register NOW. Join today: 100% free!
My biggest complaint about Sleio is right now however, is that there is no way to add additional charities to it. You have to choose from the charities that Sleio provides.
Additionally, after reading some of the reviews, I think that Sleio also has a few “bugs” in it. Users complained of still not being able to search images and some searches not saving. However, Sleio does have a feedback section on its website and seems very receptive to users ideas as Sleio evolves.
While I think there are definitely ways to make it more user-friendly, I still think it is a great idea. With Google behind it, and with the developers and users constantly in contact with one another, it could really take off in the future.
How Can An Interested Individual Sign Up for Sleio?
If you want to try it, go to the website and select your causes from the list and create an account. Also, once you begin using the search engine, please do provide feedback so they can improve on the idea.
- Best 22 Online Coupon Sites For 2020: Save Money Shopping Online!
- 9 Easy Steps to Turn Your Etsy Shop into a Business
- Best Way to Make Money with PayPal Donations: An Easy Guide for 2020
- How I Turn $3 Into $30 With Used Items
- Turn Your Blog into a Kindle Subscription
Join Ipsos iSay, one of the few Faithful and Honest survey panels and earn prizes, gift cards and donations. Stack your points and redeem them: Simple! No hidden fees and completely free!