By: Jess Weaver
- SwagBucks: Watch videos, take surveys, shop and more to earn real money. Earn up to $35 per survey! No hidden fees and completely free. Join Swagbucks Now to Get $5 Free
- InboxDollars: Has so far paid its members over $40 Million. Watch videos, take surveys, shop and more. Join InboxDollars Now and Get Free $5
- Lifepoints: Famed MySurvey just rebranded to LifePoints. Take paid surveys anytime and anywhere via PC or Mobile App. Paid its members over $32 Million so far! Join LifePoints Now
- SurveyJunkie: Make $5-$25 in your spare time from home to take online surveys, participating in a Focus Groups and trying new products. Join SurveyJunkie Now Free $5
- Branded Surveys: Complete online surveys. Collect points. Redeem your points for cash & gift cards. No hidden fees and completely free! Has so far paid its members over $18 Million. Join Branded Surveys Now
- Ipsos iSay: Every time you complete a survey, you'll earn points that you can redeem for cash and other great prizes. Join Ipsos iSay Now
Bukisa is a very interesting place to earn money from home. I am new to the community but I found it quite confusing at first. I will try to break it down for you and make it simple. Bukisa allows their users to contribute through writing, videos, podcasts, and even power-points. Since my niche is writing I started with an article titled Rags to Success where I will make money online based on the number of people who read my article and click on the advertising.
How to Start Making Money Online with Bukisa
- The first step to getting started with Bukisa is to sign up.
This is simple to do and if you have a Facebook page, even simpler!
- Start adding content. Whatever your specialty, Bukisa encourages the sharing of knowledge. No one has to be an expert, simply start sharing by writing an article.
- Bukisa pays based on page views, so of course, topics that are searched the most in search engines are the most profitable topics to cover in order to be successful making money online with Bukisa.
- Once you have chosen a topic and written an article it is time to share the link to your content. By sharing with your friends, social networking sites or related forums, people can start reviewing your articles and if you’re lucky, share with their friends.
- The key to Bukisa is to keep sharing your links (of your written “knowledge”) so you will get more traffic to your work. The more traffic- the higher chance to earn money from advertising revenue.
How Much Money Can You Make with Bukisa?
Bukisa lets you earn money by sharing the ad revenue your articles generate. You have a couple of options available as to whether you want to use Google Adsense or Chitika. Bukisa explains the differences and benefits of both. Bukisa shares 60% of the revenue they make from your of your article! In exchange you get to share their high page ranking on search engines like Google.
The article subjects you choose and the number of people viewing your article will indicate how much money you can make with Bukisa. Writing hot topic articles on things that are heavily searched on search engines is the best way to make the most money with sites like Bukisa.
One thing I love about Bukisa is that when you do a search for a specific “topic” the ads also change to that topic. For example: Search “Rags to Success” the advertisements change to products about “rags.” Since you are paid based on ad revenue, this can mean more money for you. The more advertising clicks your receive, the more money you make with your article!
What Kind of Articles Can I Write on Bukisa?
Many people contribute their blog posts, notes from Facebook, and just about everything else to Bukisa. Poems, songs, lyrics, music, tips, and just about every other form of writing are available to be written. The beauty of this website is YOU are in control.
When and How Does Bukisa Pay?
Earnings are paid through either Google Adsense or Chitika, whichever you chose. Therefore, whatever the cashout threshold is by the advertising company controls when you are paid. For example, Google Adsense has a cashout threshold of $100. Once you reach $100 in your adsense account then Google will send you a payment. Google sends a check or you have the option of signing up for direct deposit. Another beautiful thing about Bukisa is if you are using Adsense to make money from blogging or writing on other content sites then it helps you reach your cash out level faster.
Pinecone Research, a leading name in online survey panel honesty, absolutely guarantees $3 cash for every survey you complete!
Take advantage of their time limited New Membership drive and register NOW. Join today: 100% free!
How Can I Learn More and Get Started?
Here is your mission…Sign up and WRITE!
- Real Ways to Earn Money Online: How to Make Money Online Today
- Sharing Earnings, Shaving Heads and ChaCha- WAH Roundup!
- 15 Ways to Earn Money Online After Retirement
- 9 Best Cashback Sites for Online Shoppers: Earn Money from Purchases!
- What is Adsense?
Join Ipsos iSay, one of the few Faithful and Honest survey panels and earn prizes, gift cards and donations. Stack your points and redeem them: Simple! No hidden fees and completely free!