- Opinion Outpost: One of the few faithful and honest survey panels pays cash and gift cards for your opinion. No hidden fees and completely free! Join Opinion Outpost Now
- InboxDollars: Has so far paid its members over $40 Million. Watch videos, take surveys, shop and more. Join InboxDollars Now and Get Free $5
- SwagBucks: Watch videos, take surveys, shop and more to earn real money. Join Swagbucks Now to Get $5 Free
- YouGov: A leading name in online panels: Join now and earn $50 cash or vouchers for completing surveys! No hidden fees and completely free! Join YouGov Now
- Lifepoints: Famed MySurvey just rebranded to LifePoints. Take paid surveys anytime and anywhere via PC or Mobile App. Paid its members over $32 Million so far! Join LifePoints Now
- SurveyJunkie: Make $5-$25 in your spare time from home to take online surveys, participating in a Focus Groups and trying new products. Join SurveyJunkie Now
- Pinecone Research: A leading name in online panels guarantees $3 cash for every survey you complete! No hidden fees and completely free! Join Pinecone Research Now
Turning your blog into a Digital Kindle Subscription is definitely a bit non-conventional and a totally easy/awesome way to make more money with your blogging efforts!
A long long time ago I ran across something around the web about turning your blog into a digital subscription for Kindle users. I signed up and then practically forgot all about it.
Until today- when I received $10.50 from Amazon for the subscriptions to my blog.
So how do you offer your blog as a digital subscription?
- Create an account on Amazon’s Kindle Blog Site.
- Add your blog information. You will need to take a screen shot of your blog and upload when requested.
- Submit and wait for approval!
- Then tell your readers!
So how do you make money?
Amazon will value your blog and choose how much to charge subscribers. The subscribers can purchase one month’s worth of postings or subscribe for monthly ongoing access to read your posts via their Kindle.
You get to keep 30% of whatever is made.
Once you make over $10 then Amazon will automatically deposit your money into your bank account.
I am pretty dissapointed about only receiving 30% of earnings. When my blog was valued over a year ago, they put a charge of 99 cents a month. It took me this long to make my first payout of $10.
But after I set up the account, I literally FORGOT all about it! So, I must say that although it may have taken me over a year to earn $10 it happens to be one of the easiest $10 I have ever made. Plus, if I had done some promoting of my subscription offer, I am sure I would have earned more.
Want to make MORE with your digital subscription offer?
If you are an Amazon Affiliate, you can use your affiliate account to link to your own Kindle Subscription Digital store and earn an additional 4-6% of the sale!
(or just be sure to have VigLink installed on your blog and earn 2-3% without messing with the affiliate linking through Amazon Affiliates)
Pinecone Research, a leading name in online survey panel honesty, absolutely guarantees $3 cash for every survey you complete!
Take advantage of their time limited New Membership drive and register NOW. Join today: 100% free!
Not sure about charging for a subscription to your site?
Yeah that gets me too. But many Kindle users understand there are many ways they can access your blog for no charge at all. Many people simply would rather pay the $1 or so a month to have access to your site. Plus, some people may just find you while browsing the Kindle store and become a fan that way!
So are you going to turn your blog into a digital Kindle Blog? If you do, please include a link to your subscription below in the comments!!
- How to Choose a Blog Domain Name- Blogging 101
- 5 Free and Affordable Sites For Blog Images
- 5 Reasons Why a Blog Might Be Better Than Facebook to Market Your Business
- 5 God-Given Traits That Prove You Should Start a Blog
- Blogging 101- Starting a WordPress Blog
Join Ipsos iSay, one of the few Faithful and Honest survey panels and earn prizes, gift cards and donations. Stack your points and redeem them: Simple! No hidden fees and completely free!