- SwagBucks: Watch videos, take surveys, shop and more to earn real money. Join Swagbucks Now to Get $5 Free
- Toluna Opinions: Earn $1-$5 each time you qualify and take surveys. Test products for free and share your opinions! Join Toluna Opinions Now
- InboxDollars: Has so far paid its members over $40 Million. Watch videos, take surveys, shop and more. Join InboxDollars Now and Get Free $5
- PanelPayDay: $1 to $25 to take online surveys, $30 to $100 for Participating in a Focus Group. Join PanelPayDay Now
Turning your blog into a Digital Kindle Subscription is definitely a bit non-conventional and a totally easy/awesome way to make more money with your blogging efforts!
A long long time ago I ran across something around the web about turning your blog into a digital subscription for Kindle users. I signed up and then practically forgot all about it.
Until today- when I received $10.50 from Amazon for the subscriptions to my blog.
So how do you offer your blog as a digital subscription?
- Create an account on Amazon’s Kindle Blog Site.
- Add your blog information. You will need to take a screen shot of your blog and upload when requested.
- Submit and wait for approval!
- Then tell your readers!
So how do you make money?
Amazon will value your blog and choose how much to charge subscribers. The subscribers can purchase one month’s worth of postings or subscribe for monthly ongoing access to read your posts via their Kindle.
You get to keep 30% of whatever is made.
Once you make over $10 then Amazon will automatically deposit your money into your bank account.
I am pretty dissapointed about only receiving 30% of earnings. When my blog was valued over a year ago, they put a charge of 99 cents a month. It took me this long to make my first payout of $10.
But after I set up the account, I literally FORGOT all about it! So, I must say that although it may have taken me over a year to earn $10 it happens to be one of the easiest $10 I have ever made. Plus, if I had done some promoting of my subscription offer, I am sure I would have earned more.
Want to make MORE with your digital subscription offer?
If you are an Amazon Affiliate, you can use your affiliate account to link to your own Kindle Subscription Digital store and earn an additional 4-6% of the sale!
(or just be sure to have VigLink installed on your blog and earn 2-3% without messing with the affiliate linking through Amazon Affiliates)
Not sure about charging for a subscription to your site?
Yeah that gets me too. But many Kindle users understand there are many ways they can access your blog for no charge at all. Many people simply would rather pay the $1 or so a month to have access to your site. Plus, some people may just find you while browsing the Kindle store and become a fan that way!
So are you going to turn your blog into a digital Kindle Blog? If you do, please include a link to your subscription below in the comments!!
- 3 Storage Solutions for Business Cards
- A Review of Squidoo
- Blogmutt – A Different Kind of Writing Site
- My Top Five Favorite Sources of Extra Income Online
- 8 Basic Rules Of Promoting Amazon Affiliate Products Successfully
VIPKID is currently looking for online teachers to teach young students in China via video-conferencing. Teachers will earn on average between $14-$22 usd per hour. This opportunity is ideal for teachers looking to supplement their income.
- One (1) school year of traditional teaching experience or the equivalent in mentoring, tutoring, or alternative education
- Bachelor's degree in any field
- Eligibility to work in the US or Canada