Working from home often means we can control our own schedule. While this is a huge blessing for us and usually the main reason we choose to work from home, it can also be dangerous to our health!
- InboxDollars: Has so far paid its members over $40 Million. Watch videos, take surveys, shop and more. Join InboxDollars Now and Get Free $5
- SwagBucks: Watch videos, take surveys, shop and more to earn real money. Earn up to $35 per survey! No hidden fees and completely free. Join Swagbucks Now to Get $5 Free
- YouGov: A leading name in online panels: Join now and earn $50 cash or vouchers for completing surveys! No hidden fees and completely free! Join YouGov Now
- Toluna Opinions: Earn $1-$5 each time you qualify and take surveys. Test products for free and share your opinions! Join Toluna Opinions Now
- Lifepoints: Famed MySurvey just rebranded to LifePoints. Take paid surveys anytime and anywhere via PC or Mobile App. Paid its members over $32 Million so far! Join LifePoints Now
- SurveyJunkie: Make $5-$25 in your spare time from home to take online surveys, participating in a Focus Groups and trying new products. Join SurveyJunkie Now
- Opinion Outpost: One of the few faithful and honest survey panels pays cash and gift cards for your opinion. No hidden fees and completely free! Join Opinion Outpost Now
- Ipsos iSay: Every time you complete a survey, you'll earn points that you can redeem for cash and other great prizes. Join Ipsos iSay Now
When the pay period is coming to an end and we want to make as much as possible, we work into the late night. When you are working on the phones and need to work during the busiest call time…you may find yourself working at 3 am and beyond! While this has often proven beneficial to our pockets. What is it doing to our bodies and to our loved ones?
What Happens When We Do Not Get Enough Sleep?
Moodiness, irritablility and slow response time are the first signs of sleep deprivation according to psychologists at University of Pennsylvania School of Medicine. Personally, when I go several days without getting enough sleep, I am quick to snap at my family and friends. I often say things I regret later and simply unload all of my frustrations in a way that leaves everyone near me…trying to get out of my warpath! I would relate my lack of sleep attitude to PMS!
After the initial warning signs of not getting enough sleep, you can expect your memory and ability to multi-task to decrease. That does not help your professional life! If you find yourself forgetting your due dates or scheduled commitments then you just may need to evaluate if you are getting enough sleep.
If you continually skip sleep to work then you will see long term effects that can be damaging to your body! Lack of sleep could be why you are having trouble getting rid of those extra pounds. We are more sluggish, not able to gather enough energy to work out and simply not moving around as much as you would if you had more energy thanks to a full night recharging!
Not sleeping enough can lower your immune system. If your shield is down then you could find yourself sick more often and then you are missing out on hours you could be working or engaging with your family.
Lack of sleep can be hurting your heart! The after effects of things like weight gain can cause diabetes and can be damaging to the heart. It can also cause an increase in stress and therefore increase your blood pressure. A regular schedule that includes a full nights sleep can save your relationships, your health and even your life!
What Does Sleep Do For Our Bodies?
Sleep is a necessity to life! We would essentially die without sleep. Although scientists are still studying why sleep is exactly so important we all know how we feel after a couple of nights without sleep. I’m sure we all felt like we were literally dying!
Sleep of course, regenerates our bodies. It is believed that sleep is when our bodies repair themselves. When your computer is acting funky what is the first thing you do? You restart it! We get our restart by going to sleep and when we wake up, our bodies are given that chance to reset and get put back on track.
How Can I Get More Sleep?
How do you get in more hours for work? You schedule it in and you make it happen! It takes putting sleep as a main priority! You need to understand the value of sleep and realize it is more important than chatting on Facebook or playing Diamond Dash (my newest addiction). Working into the wee hours is fine once in a while, be sure it is not your regular habit!
Pinecone Research, a leading name in online survey panel honesty, absolutely guarantees $3 cash for every survey you complete!
Take advantage of their time limited New Membership drive and register NOW. Join today: 100% free!
Here are some tips for getting yourself to sleep if you are having troubles.
Getting more sleep just may save you some money too ;)! Less coffee being brewed, less energy drinks being bought and the more awake and alert you are, the faster and more effective you will work!
How Many Hours of Sleep Are You Getting A Night? Is It Enough?
- Best Way to Earn $10,000 or More in Your Sleep: All About Sleep Studies
- Homeschooling While You Work from Home: What You Really Need to Know
- Are You Tenacious Enough to Work From Home?
- Internet Scammers are Smarter than You
- You are Fired!
Join Ipsos iSay, one of the few Faithful and Honest survey panels and earn prizes, gift cards and donations. Stack your points and redeem them: Simple! No hidden fees and completely free!