Copify is a copywriting service website that hires Freelance writers from the US, UK, Australia and Canada. Based out of the United Kingdom, Copify claims to only hire skilled writers to provide services to a variety of markets and niches. From blog writing, product descriptions to SEO articles- Copify offers a lot to their clients and therefore need a variety of skilled writers to work on a freelance basis.
- SwagBucks: Watch videos, take surveys, shop and more to earn real money. Join Swagbucks Now to Get $5 Free
- Toluna Opinions: Earn $1-$5 each time you qualify and take surveys. Test products for free and share your opinions! Join Toluna Opinions Now
- InboxDollars: Has so far paid its members over $40 Million. Watch videos, take surveys, shop and more. Join InboxDollars Now and Get Free $5
- PanelPayDay: $1 to $25 to take online surveys, $30 to $100 for Participating in a Focus Group. Join PanelPayDay Now
Does Copify Hire New Freelance Writers?
Yes! But, you must be a skilled writer. While Copify does not have a set-in-stone list of requirements to qualify as a freelance writer, they are interested in people who have specialized training through courses or degrees in the field of writing or journalism. Experience as a writer is, of course, going to help you reach the skill level expected by Copify. According to the company, about 40% of applicants are approved.
How are Assignments Assigned?
Copify posts available assignments and eligible writers can choose to accept them. There is no bidding required and projects are not automatically assigned. However, if you do great with a client, there is potential for them to request more work done from you through Direct Orders.
How Much Does Copify Pay Writers?
Each assignment will have the payment for the project listed alongside it. Copify says articles sometimes pay as much as $30 for 500 words. However, I have had no luck finding verification of a common pay range from actual freelance writers.
Copify pays every day through PayPal. Once you accept and submit an article, the funds are added to your account after the client approves the project. You can then request payment. Copify says they make one daily mass payment to everyone who has requested their balance to be withdrawn. The mass payment is sent at 14:00 GMT, or 9 AM Eastern (I had to Google It).
What Do I Need to Apply?
Copify asks all applicants to create a profile page and submit a CV. Not sure what a CV is? It’s not the same as a resume- like I originally thought. In addition to the CV, Copify would like to see a sample of your work. The sample must be at least 200 words long.
Don’t be afraid to be creative with your sample piece. Copify lists some qualities of a good writing sample on their FAQ page. The list includes the obvious, proper English and grammar, good structure that includes subheadings with a beginning, middle and end as well as being imaginative, engaging and interesting.
Is Copify Currently Hiring Freelance Writers?
That can be hard to say. I did some digging around on sites like WAHM.com where I found confirmation that some people are/were working for Copify. However, there were also others who said they applied and never heard anything back from Copify.
Any responsible writing company is going to do their best to not have too large of a pool of writers. My guess would be that your experience, interests and skill level will determine if there is a place for you at Copify. Just don’t expect an immediate response, if any.
Copify does appear to be accepting applications.
- Write Travel Articles for These 5 Companies as a Freelancer
- 5 Things to Know About the Freelance Writing World in 2012
- 8 Ways to Get Started as a Freelance Writer
- Your Freelance Writing Client is Not Obligated to Please You
- 11 Online Writing Jobs for Beginners
VIPKID is currently looking for online teachers to teach young students in China via video-conferencing. Teachers will earn on average between $14-$22 usd per hour. This opportunity is ideal for teachers looking to supplement their income.
- One (1) school year of traditional teaching experience or the equivalent in mentoring, tutoring, or alternative education
- Bachelor's degree in any field
- Eligibility to work in the US or Canada