With 26 years in business, Ellis Partners in Management Solutions (more easily known as EPMS) is now one of the most recognized management mystery shopping services available. By utilizing mystery shoppers around the country, EPMS is able to evaluate employees working within the housing market. Most specifically in apartment management.
- Lifepoints: Famed MySurvey just rebranded to LifePoints. Take paid surveys anytime and anywhere via PC or Mobile App. Paid its members over $32 Million so far! Join LifePoints Now
- Opinion Outpost: One of the few faithful and honest survey panels pays cash and gift cards for your opinion. No hidden fees and completely free! Join Opinion Outpost Now
- InboxDollars: Has so far paid its members over $40 Million. Watch videos, take surveys, shop and more. Join InboxDollars Now and Get Free $5
- SurveyJunkie: Make $5-$25 in your spare time from home to take online surveys, participating in a Focus Groups and trying new products. Join SurveyJunkie Now
- SwagBucks: Watch videos, take surveys, shop and more to earn real money. Join Swagbucks Now to Get $5 Free
- Toluna Opinions: Earn $1-$5 each time you qualify and take surveys. Test products for free and share your opinions! Join Toluna Opinions Now
- Pinecone Research: A leading name in online panels guarantees $3 cash for every survey you complete! No hidden fees and completely free! Join Pinecone Research Now
Tell Me More About the Job as a Mystery Shopper for EPMS
EPMS explains the basic idea of the job by explaining Mystery Shoppers “evaluate the sales performance of apartment personnel. Hence, [their] objective is to create the optimum environment for the apartment representative and articulate [their] findings in a written format.”
Mystery Shopping has become one of the most efficient ways to evaluate the effectiveness of their employees. Apartment owners are sure to take advantage of this great tool to make sure their management is up to par. As a shopper for EPMS, it is your duty to pose as a renter.
First, call your targeted employee to set up a time you can come in and take a look at the community. Once you arrive at the shop location you must be able to keep your identity as a mystery shopper sealed. You will be given a series of things you need to check by probing and simply observing. Then, you will answer some questions online and submit.
Shops are expected to take 30-45 minutes in full. You will NOT need to sign a lease or pay a deposit. There is no cost to being an EPMS Mystery Shopper.
What Equipment is Necessary to Make Money with EPMS?
The standard shops do not require any unusual equipment. Obviously you will need your driver’s license and a car to make it to the apartment you are mystery shopping, a phone to give them a call and a computer. However, there are also some video based mystery shopping with EPMS that obviously would require a video camera.
Do I Get to Choose My Own Shops at EPMS?
Yes, all mystery shops are self-selected. EPMS does not assign you work nor do they pressure you into doing projects.
Can I Bring My Kids on EPMS Shops?
Each shop will have its own set of rules. Some shops will make it clear that children are not allowed to come along. If a shop does not say one way or the other, then it is simply encouraged that you avoid bringing children if possible. It is not a very good idea because children can be distracting. It is critical to maintain an environment as though you are serious about renting or leasing a property while also doing your best to remember minute details. I imagine children would make this difficult job almost impossible. But, unless it tells you not to, then you are given the decision and it is up to you to use your best judgement. Depending on your child and their age, it may not be an issue- but only you can really make that determination.
Pinecone Research, a leading name in online survey panel honesty, absolutely guarantees $3 cash for every survey you complete!
Take advantage of their time limited New Membership drive and register NOW. Join today: 100% free!
How Much Can I Earn as a Mystery Shopper at EPMS?
I have always been highly impressed by the pay offered at EPMS. Each shop has its own set rate of pay that you can see prior to accepting a job. To give you an idea- from what I have seen it looks as though most EPMS shops pay around $30-40 and sometimes they offer bonuses for shops that are nearing their deadline.
How Does EPMS Pay and When?
Once a month EPMS will pay through a direct deposit. All payments processed on the 7th of each month are paid by the 22nd of the same month.
Where Can I Learn More and Sign Up to Make Money at EPMS?
EPMS give a basic overview on their site. Once you register then you will have access to more in-depth Frequently Asked Questions as well as some of the basic foundation guidelines.
- Mystery Shopping with Market Force
- How to Become a Mystery Shopper and Get Paid $100+/Week with Confero Inc
- TeleXpertise- Work at Home Positions
- 5 Places to Get Started as a Graphic Design Artist
- 8 Ways to Get Started as a Freelance Writer
Join Ipsos iSay, one of the few Faithful and Honest survey panels and earn prizes, gift cards and donations. Stack your points and redeem them: Simple! No hidden fees and completely free!