Do you have a great voice and want to make money doing voice overs? Well now you can do that from home by signing up with voices.com and looking at the jobs they have available. In this post, I’ll discuss the process you need to go through to sign up and start providing voice overs.
- Lifepoints: Famed MySurvey just rebranded to LifePoints. Take paid surveys anytime and anywhere via PC or Mobile App. Paid its members over $32 Million so far! Join LifePoints Now
- Opinion Outpost: One of the few faithful and honest survey panels pays cash and gift cards for your opinion. No hidden fees and completely free! Join Opinion Outpost Now
- InboxDollars: Has so far paid its members over $40 Million. Watch videos, take surveys, shop and more. Join InboxDollars Now and Get Free $5
- SurveyJunkie: Make $5-$25 in your spare time from home to take online surveys, participating in a Focus Groups and trying new products. Join SurveyJunkie Now
- SwagBucks: Watch videos, take surveys, shop and more to earn real money. Join Swagbucks Now to Get $5 Free
- Toluna Opinions: Earn $1-$5 each time you qualify and take surveys. Test products for free and share your opinions! Join Toluna Opinions Now
- Pinecone Research: A leading name in online panels guarantees $3 cash for every survey you complete! No hidden fees and completely free! Join Pinecone Research Now
How do I sign up at voices.com?
Just go to their website and click “Sign up” in the upper right corner. You’ll then choose the “I Want to Work” option, fill in your information, and click the “sign up” button. You can sign up no matter what country you live in. Voices.com often needs people who speak other languages, so living in another country or being fluent in a language other than English may help you find voice over work.
If you choose to, you can also sign up for a premium account. Your profile will rank higher, and you’ll also be able to audition for jobs that are posted publicly rather than just jobs you receive by private invitation. You can also download eBooks and webinars that are offered only to premium members.
A premium membership does cost $399 a year though, so you may want to wait until you start getting voice over work to sign up as a premium member, unless you can afford to pay for the premium membership.
What do I do after I sign up?
After you sign up you’ll need to create your profile – keep in mind, this is going to be how you sell yourself, so you want it to be as complete as possible. You want to be sure to include a photo, and also an mp3 file so that potential clients can hear what you sound like.
What happens once I get a private invitation for voice over work?
Once you receive a private invitation for a voice over job, you can respond to it. If you’re a premium member though, you can audition for jobs that are posted publicly. To submit an audition, you just have to send a short message to the potential client, give them your rate, and then read a portion of the script provided. Record the audio from your home, then just attach the completed file and send it back.
How much should I charge for my voice over work?
You have complete freedom in deciding what you want to charge for the voice overs you do. If you’re new to doing voice over work however, you may have a difficult time deciding what to charge, so voices.com does provide some advice in this area.
According to their website, the amount you charge should vary depending on the type of job you’re doing and the length of your recordings, among other things. They provide a rate sheet to help you determine how much you should charge for each recording, but you may also want to do your own research to see if you can find out what people in your area who provide the same type of work are charging.
How do they pay?
The company accepts the money from the client before you’re hired, so you don’t have to worry about not getting paid. Once you’ve completed the job, you’ll get paid via Paypal each Friday. This means if you do a few voice over jobs a week, the money could add up very quickly. If you live somewhere that doesn’t accept Paypal, or can’t use Paypal for some reason, you can also receive a paper check in the mail.
Is voices.com legitimate and do they pay?
There is some concern as to whether voices.com is legit. One person who posted a review about the site said many things that lead me to believe the site is legit. He had booked several voice over jobs with the site in the past and was always paid.
He had been able to pay for the cost to become a premium member for the current year, the following year, and also for a new mic so he could continue to do voice overs. He did say he had one client that didn’t reply to him for three weeks after he completed the job. Despite that, Voices still released the funds since the client had paid ahead of time and the funds had been held in escrow.
A few other reviews I read stated that voices.com had started offering a Platinum membership, which was a very expensive membership that offered more perks. But according to these members, the platinum membership wasn’t worth what they paid for it, because they didn’t end up making a lot from the voice over work they got.
How do I get started with voices.com?
Just go to https://www.voices.com/signup to sign up for an account. Good luck!
- A Review of Yahoo! Voices
- Get Paid to Do Nothing: 16 Legit Passive Income Ideas
- Top 15 Sites Where You Actually Get Paid to Do Homework
- Get Paid to Write Viral-Style Lifestyle Articles for TOOVIA
- Get Paid To Do the Laundry? Yep, It’s a Thing!
Easy Extra Cash! Join the famed Nielsen Computer and Mobile Panel site, install the app and earn rewards just for using the Internet as you do today! Nielsen gives away $10,000 each month.
Guaranteed 100% free membership.
Pinecone Research, a leading name in online survey panel honesty, absolutely guarantees $3 cash for every survey you complete!
Take advantage of their time limited New Membership drive and register NOW. Join today: 100% free!