Call me crazy but the thought of being called to jury duty sounds exciting! Maybe I am disillusioned to believe it is anything but a burden and major interruption on life and maybe I am too addicted to Law and Order to see reality. Either way, I have become very intrigued by the many companies that hire home based workers to act as mock jurors!
- SwagBucks: Watch videos, take surveys, shop and more to earn real money. Join Swagbucks Now to Get $5 Free
- Toluna Opinions: Earn $1-$5 each time you qualify and take surveys. Test products for free and share your opinions! Join Toluna Opinions Now
- InboxDollars: Has so far paid its members over $40 Million. Watch videos, take surveys, shop and more. Join InboxDollars Now and Get Free $5
- PanelPayDay: $1 to $25 to take online surveys, $30 to $100 for Participating in a Focus Group. Join PanelPayDay Now
- Review of OnlineVerdict.com
- Review of eJury
- Work From Home Living In a Caribbean Country
- TryMyUI.com- Website User-Friendliness Testing
- Easy Ways to Make Extra Money When You’re Unemployed
VIPKID is currently looking for online teachers to teach young students in China via video-conferencing. Teachers will earn on average between $14-$22 usd per hour. This opportunity is ideal for teachers looking to supplement their income.
- One (1) school year of traditional teaching experience or the equivalent in mentoring, tutoring, or alternative education
- Bachelor's degree in any field
- Eligibility to work in the US or Canada