The questions I receive are often like the following email. People are needing to manage a way to work from home while the family life is still actively happening around them. Even though there is a lot of competition with others in the same situation, there are still many available opportunities.
- SwagBucks: Watch videos, take surveys, shop and more to earn real money. Join Swagbucks Now to Get $5 Free
- Toluna Opinions: Earn $1-$5 each time you qualify and take surveys. Test products for free and share your opinions! Join Toluna Opinions Now
- InboxDollars: Has so far paid its members over $40 Million. Watch videos, take surveys, shop and more. Join InboxDollars Now and Get Free $5
- PanelPayDay: $1 to $25 to take online surveys, $30 to $100 for Participating in a Focus Group. Join PanelPayDay Now
I am a stay at home mom, that has a question that maybe you can point me in a good direction. As I said I am a stay at home mom, my youngest won’t be going to school for 2 more years, my husband is a disabled veteran and not able to work plus he is going to school. We don’t have a huge amount of income coming in and I want to start working from home. The problem is that I have background noise and am not able to take phone calls. I have experience in customer service and I’m looking for jobs that will make a good income to support our household and also has flexible hours or not on a set scheduled time.
What jobs would be the best to apply for that will work with the situation I am in?
Thanks for reading my story and hope you have some good advice.
Here are a few links I suggest:
- Work at Home Companies Where You Can Use an Apple Computer
- Things to Consider When Deciding to Work From Home
- 30+ Additional Income Sources – Work Online When You Want
- Where to Find Work at Home Jobs in the Medical Field
- Work from Home with LionBridge
VIPKID is currently looking for online teachers to teach young students in China via video-conferencing. Teachers will earn on average between $14-$22 usd per hour. This opportunity is ideal for teachers looking to supplement their income.
- One (1) school year of traditional teaching experience or the equivalent in mentoring, tutoring, or alternative education
- Bachelor's degree in any field
- Eligibility to work in the US or Canada