Do you enjoy calling people to take an over-the-phone survey?
- Lifepoints: Famed MySurvey just rebranded to LifePoints. Take paid surveys anytime and anywhere via PC or Mobile App. Paid its members over $32 Million so far! Join LifePoints Now
- Opinion Outpost: One of the few faithful and honest survey panels pays cash and gift cards for your opinion. No hidden fees and completely free! Join Opinion Outpost Now
- InboxDollars: Has so far paid its members over $40 Million. Watch videos, take surveys, shop and more. Join InboxDollars Now and Get Free $5
- SurveyJunkie: Make $5-$25 in your spare time from home to take online surveys, participating in a Focus Groups and trying new products. Join SurveyJunkie Now
- SwagBucks: Watch videos, take surveys, shop and more to earn real money. Join Swagbucks Now to Get $5 Free
- Toluna Opinions: Earn $1-$5 each time you qualify and take surveys. Test products for free and share your opinions! Join Toluna Opinions Now
- Pinecone Research: A leading name in online panels guarantees $3 cash for every survey you complete! No hidden fees and completely free! Join Pinecone Research Now
Are you interested in politics and political surveys?
Can you commit to a 20-hour workweek?
Then Oasis Marketing Solutions might be the place for you.
What Exactly is Oasis Marketing Solutions?
Oasis Marketing Solutions is a marketing company which offers lead generation services, data mining, appointment setting, and political surveys and polling. Oasis Marketing Solutions has a Tampa call center and Houston call center as well as many independent contractors working from their own home offices.
As you might imagine, for this article we will be discussing the home-based positions available for Oasis Marketing Solutions.
What Do Remote Agents Do at Oasis Marketing Solutions?
Using the Oasis Marketing Solution’s Five9 telephone system, you would be making/receiving inbound and outbound calls. The good news is you don’t even need a landline phone to work there, since you will be calling through your PC or laptop. You will, however, need to supply your own USB headset and mic.
Oasis prides itself on being able to match the needs of the client to just the right remote calling agent. Most of the remote agents either do outbound political calling or work on a core project using other administrative skills.
What Are the Equipment/Computer Requirements?
You will need:
- an updated PC or laptop with high-speed Internet.
- anti-virus and anti-malware software installed.
- a USB headset and mic.
- a quiet office space with minimal distractions
What Are the Other Qualifications Will You Need to Be Considered?
Besides the equipment/computer requirements mentioned above, you will need:
- an excellent phone manner.
- sales experience and a proven track record.
- a commitment to a 15 to 20-hour workweek.
Pinecone Research, a leading name in online survey panel honesty, absolutely guarantees $3 cash for every survey you complete!
Take advantage of their time limited New Membership drive and register NOW. Join today: 100% free!
What Are the Workday and Schedules Like at Oasis Marketing Solutions?
As an agent, you will be emailed the available shifts. Most shifts are 4 to 5 hours long and you will need to grab them as available and sign up.
Hours are generally “office hours” in the time zone you are working, which can work out to 8:00 a.m. to 8:00 p.m. if you are on the East Coast of the United States. This company only hires in the United States due in part to the political nature of the work.
Are You an Independent Contractor or an Employee?
You are an independent contractor responsible for your own taxes. Should you make over $600 a year, you will be sent a 1099 Tax Form.
What is the Pay Like and When is Pay Day?
Payment is between $9 to $10 an hour depending upon whether you are working the political surveys or a core project. Payment is once a week via PayPal. So you will need a PayPal account if you don’t already have one set up.
What is My Overall Impression of Oasis Marketing Solutions?
I have heard both good and bad. The good things that I have heard about Oasis are that:
- management is very nice.
- the work is easy.
- payment is always on time.
The not-so-good things that I have heard are:
- it is hard to get the minimum amount of hours.
- the website says a 15-hour minimum while it is more like a 20-hour minimum.
- it is hard to get hours without stalking.
- the work is boring and repetitive.
There is a review mentioned on Glassdoor as well as discussions on several work-at-home forums.
How Can Someone Interested Apply to Oasis Marketing Solutions?
Interested individuals may submit resumes to info@OasisMarketingSolutions.com.
If selected, you will receive an email to set up a brief interview as well as a few assessments for you to complete. There is also a brief training after the assessments.
Good luck to all who apply!
- Review of Blur Marketing
- Review of 20/20 Research
- Working Solutions
- Review of 6Calls
- Review of ZeroChaos
Easy Extra Cash! Join the famed Nielsen Computer and Mobile Panel site, install the app and earn rewards just for using the Internet as you do today! Nielsen gives away $10,000 each month.
Guaranteed 100% free membership.