The company gives you the opportunity to earn cash by completing a variety of tasks. If you are looking for a way to boost your income from home, a good GPT site like Fusion Cash might be a good option. Here’s why.
How Wo GPT Sites Work?
Market research sites normally function by offering paid surveys on behalf of a business. They have a big database of members, so the business can get opinions from the consumers they want to learn about. The business pays the market research site for the service, and the site passes on a fraction of the earnings to the members who participated in the surveys.
GPT sites take this model a step further. While they do often offer surveys, they also have a wide range of other options for members to make money. The business is paying for their product to be offered to the members, and that is the money that gets passed on to participants when they complete offers or shop through affiliate links, for example.
Is Fusion Cash Legit or a Scam?
It is a GPT site with more options than most others. Started in 2005, the business has been increasing the amount and quality of offers they provide to members in return for cash.
FusionCash might not suit everybody, but it is definitely not a scam. The company very proud of their Better Business Bureau accreditation, and they boast an A rating with the BBB:
On the BBB website, they have a customer satisfaction rating of 4.84 out of 5 stars, based on 38 reviews. As people normally like to complain about these sorts of sites, that rating is impressive.
- $5 sign up bonus
- USA and Canada only
- Paid in cash – PayPal, check or bank deposit
- Many ways to earn
Who can sign up?
FusionCash is only open to residents of Canada and the U.S. who are aged 18+, or U.S. residents aged 13-18 who have parental permission to join.
The company is serious about not allowing multiple accounts. They only allow one account per person, per household, per PayPal account, per computer and even per internet connection. If you log into your account on a different computer or a public internet connection, you risk losing your account.
While these measures seem harsh, the truth is that they are protecting their clients – greedy members who answer the same questions using multiple accounts are not providing the accurate data that Fusion Cash’s clients pay for.
How to earn
- Surveys. Surveys are a great money-making option, but many surveys are not hosted directly by FusionCash which means you will have to sign up individually with each provider. Surveys have a reasonably good qualification rate, so you can expect to find surveys available. Normally members receive around 2 survey invites per day.
- Offers. Completing offers is normally the most popular GPT activity. Offers give you a chance to trial products, services and software. Sometimes you have to give your credit card details, and if you do not cancel before your trial period ends, the normal cost of the product is taken until you cancel. The company also offers credit card free offers (although they pay much less) and they are clearly marked.
- Shopping. They offer cashback rewards for shopping with affiliated online retailers. If you shop using the provided links, you will receive a percentage of the money you spend as an incentive. To earn money shopping, only make purchases you would normally make or otherwise you will be spending more than you earn.
- Videos. Like most GPT sites, earnings for watching videos are incredibly low – normally just 1 or 2 cents per video.
- Referrals. You can earn up to $8 for every person you refer. Once someone has signed up using your referral link, you will receive $1 when they confirm their email, $2 when they complete their first paid offer, and $5 for the first time they cash out. There is no limit to how many you can refer, but remember not to spam.
- Radio. Fusion Cash has an online radio, and they will pay you 3 cents for every 30 minutes you listen to it.
- Complete tasks. You can earn small amounts of money for completing simple online tasks.
- Search. By using the search bar, you can earn very small amounts of cash (that will hopefully add up).
- Paid to click. Click on banner ads on the site, go to the host site and get paid a small amount.
- Sign up bonus. You will earn a once-off $5 sign up bonus when your account is activated.
- Twitter. Fusion Cash offers a once-off payment of 25 cents to become a Twitter follower. On Twitter you can gain access to early notifications about exclusive offers.
- Forum. The company has a great online community, and you can earn $3 a month for contributing on forums.
From time to time there might be other options for earning, but those were the main ones when I used the site.
How to Cash Out
When you first sign up, you will need to wait 30 days before your first cash out. However, you need to cash out within 180 days or your balance expires.
There is a minimum cash out amount of $25, but Fusion Cash requires $15 be earned from completed offers before you can make your cash out request. So, if you have $80 from referring friends but only $8 from offers, you can’t cash out until you complete an extra $7 worth of offers.
When you have the minimum, you request a cashout and provide your phone number to verify your payment. No one reported spam calls, so it seems to be a legitimate way to fight fraud – I certainly didn’t receive any. You can choose to be paid by check, direct deposit or PayPal. Fusion Cash does not charge fees for any of these options.
Once you have requested payment, your payment will be processed on the next 20th of the month. Payments should arrive in the account 1-5 days later, with additional time needed to receive a check. Payments are in USD regardless of country.
We have already discussed how your account can be disqualified if you don’t use the same computer, or try to have an account when someone else in your household has already signed up.
Another way that you might lose your account is if you spam sites with your referral links, or provide “insider information” about how to beat the Fusion Cash system in regard to surveys etc.
If your account is inactive for 90 days, you risk losing your funds, so it’s best to log in at least every now and again.
Pros and Cons.
- Large number of options for earning money
- Clearly state which offers require credit cards
- BBB accredited and highly rated
- Positive customer reviews
- Relatively low cash out rate
- Pay in cash
- 180-day period to redeem funds
- Strict policies
- Surveys hosted offsite
Tips and tricks.
- Create an email address just for survey sites and GPT sites, so that the emails don’t flood your regular inbox. That way, you can pay attention to them when you have time to spare.
- Have realistic expectations about your earnings. You will not get rich, this is simply a way to make a few extra dollars from home.
- Be organized with your trial offers. Noting when to cancel your offers on a calendar could help you avoid paying for the service, especially when you complete multiple offers at once.
- Spend your time wisely. Some tasks have such a low rate of return that they’re basically not worth doing.
Should you join?
Fusion Cash offers a very wide variety of options to earn cash. For survey takers who are tired of doing the same thing, GPT sites like Fusion Cash offer a way to relieve the boredom and potentially earn more money.
The company is accredited and highly rated by the BBB, and many happy members have earned money in their spare time.
If you want to avoid the drawbacks (like the 180-day period before your funds expire), then other GPT sites are better earners – for example, Swagbucks and InboxDollars are excellent examples of the best companies to join if you would like to earn cash from home.
However, there is nothing wrong with FusionCash and if you meet the criteria, it is worth signing up. Give it a try and see how much you can earn in your spare time.