Mindfield Online is a survey company that proudly displays their industry memberships and endorsements.
- InboxDollars: Has so far paid its members over $40 Million. Watch videos, take surveys, shop and more. Join InboxDollars Now and Get Free $5
- SwagBucks: Watch videos, take surveys, shop and more to earn real money. Earn up to $35 per survey! No hidden fees and completely free. Join Swagbucks Now to Get $5 Free
- YouGov: A leading name in online panels: Join now and earn $50 cash or vouchers for completing surveys! No hidden fees and completely free! Join YouGov Now
- Toluna Opinions: Earn $1-$5 each time you qualify and take surveys. Test products for free and share your opinions! Join Toluna Opinions Now
- Lifepoints: Famed MySurvey just rebranded to LifePoints. Take paid surveys anytime and anywhere via PC or Mobile App. Paid its members over $32 Million so far! Join LifePoints Now
- SurveyJunkie: Make $5-$25 in your spare time from home to take online surveys, participating in a Focus Groups and trying new products. Join SurveyJunkie Now
- Opinion Outpost: One of the few faithful and honest survey panels pays cash and gift cards for your opinion. No hidden fees and completely free! Join Opinion Outpost Now
- Ipsos iSay: Every time you complete a survey, you'll earn points that you can redeem for cash and other great prizes. Join Ipsos iSay Now
But are they a legitimate company?
And can you earn money completing their surveys?
With claims of up to $10 per survey, I thought it was worth checking out.
Who are Mindfield Online?
Minefield is owned by McMillion Research, LLC which is a big name in data collection.
They have been around for more than 30 years, and its clientele include major international brands.
McMillion Research began with door-to-door surveys, and in 2000 branched out into online data collection and market research.
Mindfield is accredited with the Better Business Bureau and has the highest possible rating of A+, which means they are a legit company.
Who can join?
The Mindfield Online survey panels are only open to U.S. and Canadian residents, who are aged over 15.
Only one person is allowed per email address, and preferably one account per household although this site does not seem to make that a hard and fast rule.
You will need to make sure your email is connected to your PayPal unless you’d like to be paid by check.
- U.S. and Canada residents
- Earn via surveys, referrals or focus groups
- Surveys sent via email
- No points – rewards calculated in U.S. dollars.
- Minimum cash out $5
- iPhone and Android app available
- Payment via PayPal or check
How to join.
Mindfield Online has free registration.
After signing up, confirm your email address via the link that will be sent to you and activate your account.
If you can’t see the email, it could have been caught by your spam filter, so check that folder.
You can also sign up with Facebook.
Pinecone Research, a leading name in online survey panel honesty, absolutely guarantees $3 cash for every survey you complete!
Take advantage of their time limited New Membership drive and register NOW. Join today: 100% free!
There are Facebook-only invites and a few other perks, but I would rather keep the two separate.
You will then be invited to complete the member’s profile.
Although you will not be paid for completing this form, the information you give is supposed to be used to send you email invites that specifically relate to your demographics – for example, if you have a baby you might be sent an invitation to complete a survey on diapers.
There are 4 main ways to earn.
If you are disqualified for a survey you will earn sweepstakes entries.
The sweepstakes is drawn monthly, and has a prize of $500.
The sweepstakes is only open to U.S. residents aged 18+.
If friends or family create an account from your referral, you will earn $1.
Focus groups are like the legends of the paid survey world – everybody has heard of them but almost no one has ever received an invitation to join.
Focus groups are said to earn you up to $100.
That may be so, but your chances of ever being invited to participate are sadly low.
The most common way to earn money is through taking surveys.
The surveys are sent through email invitations or accessed online.
There are claims that surveys pay up to $10, but most offer $1 – $3 for completion, and average 5-15 minutes in duration.
Payment does take a little while.
Firstly, after completing a survey you have to wait for the whole survey to close, and then the credits are awarded up to 14 days after that.
When you have accumulated at least $5 worth of rewards, you can choose whether you would like to be paid via a physical check sent to your address, or a deposit into your PayPal account.
A check can take 4 – 6 weeks to arrive, and PayPal is processed on Mondays, although it could still take 1-2 weeks to clear.
Being disqualified from surveys is a common complaint among people who take surveys, but this company seems to be particularly frustrating.
While most online market research companies use your profile data to send you invitations you are likely to qualify for, most members report qualifying for only a tiny percentage of the invitations they are sent.
There is also a very high volume of email invitations which can flood your inbox.
If you wish to stop receiving emails but keep your account, you can email email@example.com.
This is the same email that you should use for any complaints or enquiries, and they have a good track record of quick responses to customer questions and concerns.
Should you join?
Unfortunately, it’s very hard to qualify for surveys in order to earn that money – and when you do qualify, it will be a long wait until you are paid.
If you would like to try your luck at being one of the demographics that qualifies for a lot of surveys, there is nothing wrong with this company and it doesn’t hurt to give it a try.
If there is some particular reason you would like to give Mindfield Online a try – go for it.
Otherwise, choose a company that will be a more reliable earner.
Join Opinion Outpost, one of the few faithful and honest survey panels and earn cash and gift cards for your opinion. Stack your points and redeem them: Simple! No hidden fees and completely free!
- Are Paid Survey Sites Worth Your Time? Guest Post- Anna Thurman
- Is Big Spot Survey from TV a Scam?
- Opinion Place Online Surveys
- TellWut Review
- Cash for Surveys from Paid ViewPoint
Join Ipsos iSay, one of the few Faithful and Honest survey panels and earn prizes, gift cards and donations. Stack your points and redeem them: Simple! No hidden fees and completely free!