- SwagBucks: Watch videos, take surveys, shop and more to earn real money. Join Swagbucks Now to Get $5 Free
- Toluna Opinions: Earn $1-$5 each time you qualify and take surveys. Test products for free and share your opinions! Join Toluna Opinions Now
- InboxDollars: Has so far paid its members over $40 Million. Watch videos, take surveys, shop and more. Join InboxDollars Now and Get Free $5
- PanelPayDay: $1 to $25 to take online surveys, $30 to $100 for Participating in a Focus Group. Join PanelPayDay Now
Alpine Access is a company I have been wanting to review for a long while. I am not sure what has held me back but I am glad I am taking a more in-depth look now.
Alpine Access is one of a few web-based companies that offer their work at home employees a nice benefit package. If you can make a phone job fit your life and benefits are important to you, then Alpine Access is where you should apply next!
Tell me about Alpine Access
Alpine Access is one of the most notable work at home phone based companies online. If I were to list the top 10 companies, Alpine Access would make that list. Which is why I am surprised I have not reviewed them already! Top of the line Customer Care is the basis of Alpine and it is how they have secured many mainstream clients that you would be proud to work for!
What types of jobs are available for Alpine Access Workers?
Alpine Access hires work at home phone agents to answer calls for a variety of clients. From customer service to sales, there are plenty of phone job types at Alpine.
Does Alpine Access Hire Employees or Independent Contractors?
Alpine Access hires employees! This is great for those looking for stability over flexibility.
When, How and How Much does Alpine Access Pay?
Pay at Alpine Access can very depending on your experience and the client’s needs. In general it is claimed that the average hourly pay is $9.00. Alpine Access pays every two weeks by direct deposit.
Now tell me about these benefits Alpine Access offers!
- To start, I agree with Alpine Access that the fact you receive an hourly wage is a great benefit. Many home based phone jobs pay only for the time you are on the phone and some only if you make a sale. So, it is a benefit in itself to know that even if you sit with no work- it does not mean you lose money!
- Alpine Access offers a health plan as well as a matching 401k package!
- You are not idle! There is opportunity to move up while still working from home.
- Bonuses and incentives are given by Alpine Access often.
Who qualifies for Alpine Access Benefits?
What is the scheduling like at Alpine Access?
Alpine Access does not have a tremendous amount of flexibility with their scheduling. Every client of Alpine Access has their own operating hours. Alpine says they do have lines that are open 24/7 but that most lines have the following hours:
Monday-Friday, 6am-6pm MT, with 4 hours on the weekend
Tuesday-Saturday, 1pm-10pm MT
Sunday-Thursday, 1pm-10pm MT
Friday-Monday, 10-hour shifts at various times
Alpine requires you to work at least 1 weekend day a week and a minimum of 20-25 hours with no maximum.
Agents are asked to show their availability a couple of weeks in advance and then a schedule is made where Alpine tries their best to match your availability with their client’s needs. However, it is not necessarily always possible. So, YOU must be flexible if you work at Alpine Access.
What type of equipment and requirements to work at Alpine Access?
First, know that if you are offered a position at Alpine Access then you will be required to pay for your own background check. The fee is $45 and this is a very common practice for work at home phone jobs.
- A computer that meets Alpine Access’ requirements
- Hardwired and reliable high-speed internet
- Landline phone service
- Corded Phone
- USB Headset
- Corded telephone headset
Check Alpine’s Site for complete qualifications
Does Alpine Access hire in my state?
Currently Alpine Access hires in both the Unites States and Canada.
Alpine hires across Canada and hires in the following 40 of the U.S. States:
I think I am ready! Tell me where I can learn more and how to apply!
- Work From Home With Benefits for Sykes
- 13 Work at Home Phone Jobs with Health Insurance
- Great Benefits Working for Uhaul From Home
- Customer Loyalty Concepts- Hourly Phone Based Sales
- U-Haul- Great Benefits!
VIPKID is currently looking for online teachers to teach young students in China via video-conferencing. Teachers will earn on average between $14-$22 usd per hour. This opportunity is ideal for teachers looking to supplement their income.
- One (1) school year of traditional teaching experience or the equivalent in mentoring, tutoring, or alternative education
- Bachelor's degree in any field
- Eligibility to work in the US or Canada