- Lifepoints: Famed MySurvey just rebranded to LifePoints. Take paid surveys anytime and anywhere via PC or Mobile App. Paid its members over $32 Million so far! Join LifePoints Now
- Springboard America: A leading name in online panels pays money for every survey you complete! No hidden fees and completely free! Join Springboard America Now
- InboxDollars: Has so far paid its members over $40 Million. Watch videos, take surveys, shop and more. Join InboxDollars Now and Get Free $5
- SurveyJunkie: Make $5-$25 in your spare time from home to take online surveys, participating in a Focus Groups and trying new products. Join SurveyJunkie Now
- Opinion Outpost: One of the few faithful and honest survey panels pays cash and gift cards for your opinion. No hidden fees and completely free! Join Opinion Outpost Now
- Ipsos iSay: One of the few faithful and honest survey panels. Earn prizes, gift cards and donations. Join Ipsos iSay Now
- Opinion World: Is known as #1 paid survey site. Take paid surveys anytime and anywhere via PC or Mobile App and earn PayPal credit, gift cards and more! Join Opinion World Now
I only started my work at home career a few months ago and I am just now seeing results. I have spent a lot of time filling out WAH applications. A person who wants to work at home must realize this is not an easy process. There are a lot of jobs out there that need workers. But those job positions have thousands of inquiries from potential employees. There may be some applications you fill out and never hear from again. However, my favorite reply from an application I filled out is ” You have been rejected.”
Please note that I have a degree in Elementary Education and spent a long time in college. I am a person who is qualified to teach others to write. It was not until I started working from home that I discovered my niche for writing. Also please note that I am not a person who likes to write for “research.” I quickly found out that each “writing website” has a certain writing style of their own. A few weeks ago I applied to write with wiseGeek and was rejected. I quickly asked her what I could do to improve my writing, so I could have a chance to work with wiseGeek. She simply said that I was an excellent writer, but I did not have the type of writing style they were looking for.
With all of that being said, I have been rejected several times in my search to work at home. At first I was upset but I quickly learned this is all part of the job search process. I would rather hear back from a company telling me I was rejected, than sit around and wait for a welcome letter. Over the past 10 weeks or so I have tried to work for a couple of companies. I enjoy doing phone work but I cannot do it because of my circumstances. So I was very determined to keep chugging along to find a non-phone job position.
I would encourage rookies and veterans to the Work at Home job search to be diligent. It is true that “good things come to those who wait.” Sometimes it means hanging on to that last thread for just a few more weeks. When you least expect it that dream job is going to come through. Miranda can vouch that I spent hours filling out applications and finally (just recently) got accepted into a wonderful place to work.
Want to know my secret? I am always applying. Although I feel comfortable with where I am now. Things can always change and I want to be prepared. Never give up in your search for a Work at Home job. While this is not an easy road, it is a path many of us are choosing. I always like the saying “You have to have a why to make you wanna cry”. If you are serious about finding a WAH job then you will not give up hope. Surround yourself with a supportive group of people and get cranking at those applications. The time you put into those job applications will pay off in the near future.
Have you found rejection to be part of the work at home job seeking process?
- Understanding Virtual Assisting – Part 8 – Exploring the Myths of Working at Home
- 24 Work at Home Blogs of 2012
- Eleven of the BEST places to find Work at Home Job Openings!
- How To Make The Most of Work At Home Trade Shows: 4 Good Tips
- All Work at Home Jobs are Scams- Work at Home Myths
Join EarningStation, he highest paying site out there, where users get paid to Take Surveys, Watch Videos, Play Games, and Shop Online. No hidden fees and completely free!