Working From Home for Concentrix
Updated on: by Miranda Grimm
Concentrix provides customer service for many well known clients. Positions are often available in their Customer Service Department. Customer service Representatives are responsible for day-to-day operations. They offer support via telephone, email and/or web channels.
Need Easy Extra $350+/Month For Free?
- SwagBucks: Watch videos, take surveys, shop and more to earn real money. Earn up to $35 per survey! No hidden fees and completely free. Join Swagbucks Now to Get $5 Free
- InboxDollars: Has so far paid its members over $40 Million. Watch videos, take surveys, shop and more. Join InboxDollars Now and Get Free $5
- SurveyJunkie: Make $5-$25 in your spare time from home to take online surveys, participating in a Focus Groups and trying new products. Join SurveyJunkie Now
- Branded Surveys: Complete online surveys. Collect points. Redeem your points for cash & gift cards. No hidden fees and completely free! Has so far paid its members over $18 Million. Join Branded Surveys Now
Other work at home positions may be available. You can check their website here by choosing “United States”. Note that work at home positions are listed under “Anywhere, United State” An option to apply for the position is located at the bottom of each listing. You will be required to create a profile in order to apply. After applying, you may be contacted at any time without warning.
Concentrix hires employees, not contractors, so traditional benefits are offered. These benefits may include competitive salary, performance related pay, holiday pay, stakeholder pension plan.
Your schedule will vary depending on your position and which client you are working for. Some clients are more flexible than others. Scheduling will be discussed with you during your interview.
Pay for Customer Support Reps. Starts at $9-9.50 per hour. Wages reported on Glassdoor.com show that customer service reps make up to $11.84 per hr.
You will be required to have high speed internet service. A minimum of 5mbps download and 3 mbps upload speed is a must. Your computer monitor will need to be a minimum of 17 inches wide and be capable of 1024×768 resolution. (Flat-screen monitors are recommended) You will also need to have a landline telephone. This is for training purposes and production calls. A headset is required before you start working.
Concentrix is looking for individuals that have the following attributes:
· Highly motivated
· High school diploma or GED
· One + year(s) of customer service experience
· Knowledge of Microsoft Windows
· Excellent communication skills
How to Get Started
Visit Concentrix’s website to view current openings for work from home jobs. As of the date of the posting of this article, there is a work at home posting available for residents anywhere in the US for a Customer Product Support Advisor.
- Work at Home as a Customer Service Representative with Concentrix
- Working From Home For Enterprise Rent-A-Car
- Working From Home for Convergys
- The Basics of Working From Home for Teleflora
- The Lowdown on Working from Home with eDegree Advisor
Earn Everything… nearly!
Join Ipsos iSay, one of the few Faithful and Honest survey panels and earn prizes, gift cards and donations. Stack your points and redeem them: Simple! No hidden fees and completely free!