On January 19th, Anna over at Real Ways to Earn Money Online wrote a review about a new company called Century Interactive which was hiring for a call reviewer position under the company name Humanatic. After reading her review I decided to check out this site – I filled out the simple form and received an email within an hour saying that my account had been activated. I’ve done some call reviewing since then, and though they’re currently closed to new applications (as of the date of this post), I wanted to provide some insight into what the work is like.
- Lifepoints: Famed MySurvey just rebranded to LifePoints. Take paid surveys anytime and anywhere via PC or Mobile App. Paid its members over $32 Million so far! Join LifePoints Now
- InboxDollars: Has so far paid its members over $40 Million. Watch videos, take surveys, shop and more. Join InboxDollars Now and Get Free $5
- Opinion Outpost: One of the few faithful and honest survey panels pays cash and gift cards for your opinion. No hidden fees and completely free! Join Opinion Outpost Now
- SurveyJunkie: Make $5-$25 in your spare time from home to take online surveys, participating in a Focus Groups and trying new products. Join SurveyJunkie Now
- SwagBucks: Watch videos, take surveys, shop and more to earn real money. Join Swagbucks Now to Get $5 Free
- Pinecone Research: A leading name in online panels guarantees $3 cash for every survey you complete! No hidden fees and completely free! Join Pinecone Research Now
- OpinionCity: The internet’s Best Paid Surveys are here. Make up to $100 per survey completed. Join OpinionCity Now
What is call reviewing?
Call reviewing is very simple – you listen to different types of calls and determine if they meet certain criteria. For example, one of the projects ask you to determine if the call you’re listening to is an opportunity for new business. If it is, you would mark it as an opportunity for new business; if it isn’t you would disposition it into one of the other categories provided.
What is the purpose of call reviewing?
Call reviewing allows Century Interactive’s clients determine which calls are high-priority calls and which ones aren’t. This allows them to take care of the high-priority calls first, and save the lower priority calls for later.
Is there any training provided?
There’s no formal training provided, however there are some sample calls you can listen to on the website – there’s also information provided on why those sample calls would be categorized the way they’re categorized.
How much does the call reviewer position pay?
Pay depends on the project you’re working on. The two projects Century Interactive has right now are new business opportunity calls and answered outbound calls. The new business opportunity project is the one I mentioned earlier – the one where you’re deciding whether calls can be considered new business opportunities or not. That project pays 3.9 cents per call. The other project that Century Interactive has is called answered outbound calls, and it only pays 1.1 cents per call because all you have to determine is whether the call reached a live person, or whether it went to voicemail or was a “junk” call.
What kind of equipment do you need?
Since you’re listening to recordings of calls, you’ll need a computer with a sound card and speakers at a minimum. If you want to avoid disturbing others in your home while you’re reviewing calls, however, you’ll also want to get headphones.
Pinecone Research, a leading name in online survey panel honesty, absolutely guarantees $3 cash for every survey you complete!
Take advantage of their time limited New Membership drive and register NOW. Join today: 100% free!
How does Century Interactive determine how well you’re performing?
Century Interactive uses something called a wHIP score (not sure what wHIP stands for) to determine how well you’re performing. From what I can tell, your wHIP score is based on three things – how difficult the calls are to categorize, how many calls you categorize, and any bonus points you earn for accuracy.
Are there any opportunities available to make extra money?
Yes, you can earn bonuses if you end the day with the highest wHIP score – however I’m not sure how much the bonuses are.
Is the work consistent?
Right now the workload is not very consistent – you’ll have to check back often during the day to see if more work is available, so I wouldn’t rely on this position as your sole source of income.
How often do you get paid, and what payment methods are available?
You have the option of getting paid by PayPal if you have a PayPal account, or you can have a check sent to you. No matter which payment method you choose, payments are processed every Monday.
Where can I find out more information?
How do I apply?
The application is very simple to fill out, however according to their website they’re currently not accepting any more applications -As of today the site says to check back in late February, which is right around the corner. Be sure to bookmark and revisit!
- A Review of ConnectandSell
- Sitel- Overview of a Home Based Call Center
- Is USAContactPoint a Legit Virtual Call Center?
- Review of 6Calls
- Review of CallRevu
Easy Extra Cash! Join the famed Nielsen Computer and Mobile Panel site, install the app and earn rewards just for using the Internet as you do today! Nielsen gives away $10,000 each month.
Guaranteed 100% free membership.