UPDATE 6/2019: NexusOp no longer offers jobs under the name NexusOps.
- Lifepoints: Famed MySurvey just rebranded to LifePoints. Take paid surveys anytime and anywhere via PC or Mobile App. Paid its members over $32 Million so far! Join LifePoints Now
- Opinion Outpost: One of the few faithful and honest survey panels pays cash and gift cards for your opinion. No hidden fees and completely free! Join Opinion Outpost Now
- InboxDollars: Has so far paid its members over $40 Million. Watch videos, take surveys, shop and more. Join InboxDollars Now and Get Free $5
- SurveyJunkie: Make $5-$25 in your spare time from home to take online surveys, participating in a Focus Groups and trying new products. Join SurveyJunkie Now
- SwagBucks: Watch videos, take surveys, shop and more to earn real money. Join Swagbucks Now to Get $5 Free
- Toluna Opinions: Earn $1-$5 each time you qualify and take surveys. Test products for free and share your opinions! Join Toluna Opinions Now
- Pinecone Research: A leading name in online panels guarantees $3 cash for every survey you complete! No hidden fees and completely free! Join Pinecone Research Now
The company has since used the name Crown Voice for its business.
Crown Voice no longer seems to be operational, either, for about two years now.
We are unaware of Nexus Op or Crown Voice using a new business name.
However, since the company has switched names without much explanation, leaving many to wonder what has happened to them (including its own agents), we no longer recommend NexusOp as a legit place to find call center work.
The company isn’t necessarily a scam.
There are many reports of agents not having an issue getting paid from NexusOp and Crown Voice, which is great.
We are leery, though, of companies that don’t seem to stick around too long, as was the case for Crown Voice.
If you’re looking for other call center jobs, feel free to browse our huge list of work at home call center jobs here.
*Old Review of NexusOp*
Are you interested in working from home but haven’t quite found the perfect job for you yet?
Do you need something that you can learn and start quickly without a long waiting period?
Are you in a pinch right now and need to start making money ASAP?
Is call center work something that you are okay with?
Then NexusOp might be something for you.
NexusOp.com work from home jobs are some of the most talked about in the work at home community, but this NexusOp review will go into detail about the job so that you can decide if it’s the right opportunity for you.
What Exactly Is NexusOp?
NexusOp is a company which hires independent agents to handle both inbound and outbound calls for the financial services industry.
Pinecone Research, a leading name in online survey panel honesty, absolutely guarantees $3 cash for every survey you complete!
Take advantage of their time limited New Membership drive and register NOW. Join today: 100% free!
The calls are all “warm” meaning that the caller already has made an inquiry or signed up for a purchase.
Unlike cold calling, that means that you’ll already be calling people who are somewhat interested in whatever it is you’re calling about, which can make your job a bit easier.
What Do Agents at NexusOp Do?
Independent agents who contract with NexusOp do a combination of sales and customer service for the company.
Their duties include:
Striving for 100% customer retention.
Answering questions about products and/or services.
Explaining new products and services to customers.
Updating customers’ current information.
Upselling additional products or services.
What Are the Skill/Work Requirements to Work at NexusOp?
As an independent contractor, you can certainly set your own schedule. You can telecommute (if offered in your area) even though most agents just go ahead and completely work from home.
Outside of that, you must:
Be able to work without supervision.
Have the ability to read and follow written directions.
Have at least 1 or more years’ experience in customer service and sales.
Have a high school diploma or GED equivalent.
Be 18 years or older.
What Are the Computer or Phone Requirements to Work at NexusOp?
The computer requirements to work at NexusOp are:
To have a PC or laptop that is 3 years old or under.
To have the latest Google Chrome browser installed.
To have a USB headset with a microphone for your computer.
To have high-speed Internet.
To have a quiet work environment.
What is the Pay Like at NexusOp?
While the position does allow you to work from home, it starts off as being paid for talk time on the phone. Talk time here is $.13 to $.44 per minute based on performance.
After your first week or two, the calls drop to “commission only,” with calls paid out at $9 to $13 per call, depending upon what you did for the customer.
The hours are 9 a.m. to 9 p.m. EST, Monday through Friday; 9 a.m. to 6 p.m. EST on Saturday; and 1 p.m. to 6 p.m. EST on Sunday. Pay is weekly via direct deposit.
What Do Others Say About NexusOp?
Glassdoor gives it a 3.4 out of 5-star rating.
You can certainly read more about what others say here for yourselves.
The biggest complaints are too much time lapse between calls or simply not enough calls to make a decent wage.
Many say that while it is hard to make any real money, if you are desperate and broke, you can make money quickly.
Join Opinion Outpost, one of the few faithful and honest survey panels and earn cash and gift cards for your opinion. Stack your points and redeem them: Simple! No hidden fees and completely free!
The training is only three hours long, and after that, you can start work immediately.
How Can Interested Individuals Apply to NexusOp?
Go on their website and get the application process started today. Good luck to all who apply.
- LiveOps Home Based Call Center
- 4 Flower Companies Hiring Seasonal Work at Home Agents
- Capital One Pays Work at Home Agents $13/hr
- Is USAContactPoint a Legit Virtual Call Center?
- Sitel- Overview of a Home Based Call Center
Join Ipsos iSay, one of the few Faithful and Honest survey panels and earn prizes, gift cards and donations. Stack your points and redeem them: Simple! No hidden fees and completely free!