Hey everyone, todays lead is honestly a job I have not spent much time researching at all. I found the link on a forum where trusted people have worked or have applied. But do your own research if you decide to apply. Some tips on researching the company
- SurveyJunkie: Make $5-$25 in your spare time from home to take online surveys, participating in a Focus Groups and trying new products. Join SurveyJunkie Now
- EarningStation: The highest paying site out there, where users get paid to Take Surveys, Watch Videos, Play Games, and Shop Online. Join EarningStation Now
- Toluna Opinions: Earn $1-$5 each time you qualify and take surveys. Test products for free and share your opinions! Join Toluna Opinions Now
- InboxDollars: Has so far paid its members over $40 Million. Watch videos, take surveys, shop and more. Join InboxDollars Now and Get Free $5
- Opinion Outpost: One of the few faithful and honest survey panels pays cash and gift cards for your opinion. No hidden fees and completely free! Join Opinion Outpost Now
- SwagBucks: Watch videos, take surveys, shop and more to earn real money. Join Swagbucks Now to Get $5 Free
- Vindale: Review products and take simple online surveys. Make up to $50 per survey completed. Over $6,955,991+ paid. Join Vindale Research Now
- Google the name of the company. Also try variations with the phrase ‘rip off’ or ‘scam’ and see if anything comes up.
- Search www.ripoffreport.com, www.ftc.gov, www.fraud.org
- Go to other WAH forums such as www.workplacelikehome.com or www.wahm.com and search the company. I find this the best way to learn what others with experience say. If you cannot find any information in the forums about the company, ask! Others are glad to help you determine if it is legit
So onto the good stuff…I believe this site is something similar to a recent company I posted information about Intelichek. The company is called ARC. It is somewhat like mystery shop work, just over the phone. It is something I am highly interested in but do not have time for a few days to really check it out and send my resume. The website says
Objective Call Center Evaluators NeededARC Consulting, LLC is growing and we are always in need of exceptional people to represent our company. We are looking for versatile individuals with an excellent telephone presence, keenly developed listening skills, strong attention to detail, excellent writing skills, objectivity and a desire to provide a great service to our clients.
The websites shows they offer services such as:
If you want to check it out further or apply by sending your resume check out their website here.
- A Review of Century Interactive’s Call Reviewer Position
- Best Way to Earn $5 for a Simple Phone Call Using Your Cell Phone!
- Review of 6Calls
- ACD Direct – Pledge Based Call Center
Join Surveyo 24 #1 paid survey site. It's easy - complete a survey and receive payment. No hidden fees and completely free!