- SurveyJunkie: Make $5-$25 in your spare time from home to take online surveys, participating in a Focus Groups and trying new products. Join SurveyJunkie Now
- MySurvey: Is known as #1 paid survey site. Take paid surveys anytime and anywhere via PC, Laptop, Tablet, Cell Phone or Mobile App. Join MySurvey Now
- Toluna Opinions: Earn $1-$5 each time you qualify and take surveys. Test products for free and share your opinions! Join Toluna Opinions Now
- SwagBucks: Watch videos, take surveys, shop and more to earn real money. Join Swagbucks Now to Get $5 Free
- InboxDollars: Has so far paid its members over $40 Million. Watch videos, take surveys, shop and more. Join InboxDollars Now and Get Free $5
I recently posted about a company, Prizes.org, where you can earn money by giving advice, coming up with slogans or domain names among many other things.
After that post I have learned of a few other similar companies. In fact, Real Ways to Earn Money Online covered several of these Crowd-sourcing Contest Companies in a recent post. One site she listed that caught my attention was called Bounty It.
When I first visited Bounty It I told myself to keep an eye on the site.
It is a new start-up company that has a lot of potential! One thing I have learned over the years is that starting with a company from the very beginning can be highly profitable. But it also could wind up being a waste of time. Kind of like playing the stock market. So I get pretty excited when I feel like one of the first people to get involved in making money with a new company.
After mentally filing away Bounty It, a site administrator from the site actually contacted me to tell me more Bounty It, in case any of the readers would be interested. I decided it would be a good idea to do a post about them.
What is Bounty It?
Bounty It, like Prizes.org, is a place where people can get help with life questions, domain name choices, slogans, design needs all while having more control over the process. The need of the user is posted on the site, along with the amount of money they are offering to whoever gives the best entry!
For example, one current contest is to help the site, Bounty It, come up with a catchy slogan. If your idea is chosen, you will earn $50! If it is not chosen, then you lost the time you spent thinking up a slogan. Which, for many of us is not exactly like losing hard valuable time. It’s pretty fun trying to think of creative ideas, especially when there is any kind of money involved!
Advantages of Bounty It being a start-up company
There is not a lot of competition. As of the moment I am writing this post, there are only 7 entries made into the Bounty It Slogan contest. So, when compared with Prizes.org, your chances to win the contest and take the money home are much greater! One comparable contest at Prizes.org is in need of a slogan for a dance club. As of now, it has over 1000 entries and only pays $25.
When I look at the Leaderboard at Prizes.org I see the Number 1 position has been with Prizes from the very beginning. I also counted up how much money he has won, in the 104 days I looked through, he won over $4,000! He was there with Prizes.org during the slow start and is there now with the rush of traffic and excitement, still earning money.
What are the Disadvantages of Bounty It being a start up company?
There is only a small fraction of available contests at the moment. If this company has any chance to keep moving forward it will need more contests! But that is what should be expected of a new company. Where they go from here is unknown. They could burn out or they could keep pushing forward. There is obviously a market for this work as Prizes.org is VERY successful.
I am choosing to keep Bounty It on my list of places to check in regularly. I love doing design work for contests at Prizes.org. I will be sure to enter the next design contest at Bounty It, knowing my odds of winning are greatly increased as competition stays minimal!
Learn all the details about how things work at Bounty It by viewing their FAQ page. Then be sure to bookmark Bounty It and check back often for new contests and chances to win money!
- IdeaBounty.com Getting Paid for Ideas
- Top 6 Ways to Get Money by Hacking Companies – 100% Legally!
- Get Paid to Answer Questions with These 21 Websites and Apps!
- Can I Get Paid to Be an Audience Member of My Favorite TV Shows?
- 9 Best Ways to Become a Beta Tester and Get Paid to Play Games and Apps!
Join Global Test Market, one of the few faithful and honest survey panels and earn cash - paid via PayPal - gift cards for Amazon, Best Buy, iTunes, Starbucks, and Walmart, plus Retail e-vouchers.
Global Test Market focuses on paid surveys where it works with some of the leading global brands to provide (mostly!) interesting, relevant surveys.
They rewarded USD $32 Million+ to their worldwide members in 2014.