Interact Media Review
Updated on: by FStewart
Need Easy Extra $350+/Month For Free?
- SwagBucks: Watch videos, take surveys, shop and more to earn real money. Earn up to $35 per survey! No hidden fees and completely free. Join Swagbucks Now to Get $5 Free
- InboxDollars: Has so far paid its members over $40 Million. Watch videos, take surveys, shop and more. Join InboxDollars Now and Get Free $5
- SurveyJunkie: Make $5-$25 in your spare time from home to take online surveys, participating in a Focus Groups and trying new products. Join SurveyJunkie Now
- Branded Surveys: Complete online surveys. Collect points. Redeem your points for cash & gift cards. No hidden fees and completely free! Has so far paid its members over $18 Million. Join Branded Surveys Now
Interact Media is a standard content mill in which writers can select orders from a job board. Workflow varies, but the board is rarely empty. Pay for each article varies as well, and as usual the writer’s ranking dictates which jobs are available to them.
How Do I Apply to Interact Media?
There is a tab under “writers” at interactmedia.com that will take you to the application. Once you fill it out with the standard information, you will be emailed instructions for setting up an account and submitting a writing sample. Once accepted, you can get started.
How Much Can I Make?
This is of course dependent on how much work is available. However, there is the potential for a higher per word rate than with many other similar content mills. The Interact Media job board goes up to 16 cents per word, though I rarely see work in that category. Frequently work pops up in the .7 cent to 1.5 cent per word range, and occasionally there is a 2 or 3 cent per word job that creeps in. You can sign up to get emails when new work is posted, and of course the higher paying work goes quickly. As your rating goes up you gain access to higher paying jobs, and clients have the ability to add writers to a “favorites” list and to place direct orders. Writers get to set their own direct order rate.
How Are Writers Rated?
Interact Media is different than some other content mills in that after the first few articles the editors do not even look at the work anymore, unless there are issues. If your first few articles are okay then it is between you and the client from then on. Clients do all the rating, from one to five stars.
What about Pay?
They pay out twice per month around the 1st and the 15th via PayPal. Most of the time the money for approved work is in PayPal by the 5th and the 20th.
Interact Media Conclusion
I have personal experience with this company and do not have any complaints. Interact Media is a great egg for a writer to have in their work-at-home basket. Work is not guaranteed to be steady, but there is frequently work available and they pay on time. It is definitely legit and offers decent income potential when combined with other eggs.
- Ozio Media Review
- Media Recall – Media Archiving
- Valley Direct Media
- Demand Media – Flexible Non Phone Work
- Demand Media Studios – Title Quality Assurance
Earn Everything… nearly!
Join Ipsos iSay, one of the few Faithful and Honest survey panels and earn prizes, gift cards and donations. Stack your points and redeem them: Simple! No hidden fees and completely free!
Click here to post a comment...
November 14, 2012 at 11:10 pm
Nice review Faith
Don Waters Jr.
January 15, 2014 at 3:34 pm
I have looked for the writers tab on this website but cannot find it. I wonder if they are still accepting writers?
January 15, 2014 at 6:02 pm
I have put in an inquiry to Interact Media using the Contact Form on their site. If they respond with an update to how writers can apply – I will post it here. Thanks for bringing this to our attention.
January 28, 2014 at 8:32 pm
You can find it on zerys.com. Interact Media directs you to that website for some reason to apply.