Interact Media Review
Updated on: by Amy Kennedy
Need Easy Extra $350+/Month For Free?
- SwagBucks: Watch videos, take surveys, shop and more to earn real money. Earn up to $35 per survey! No hidden fees and completely free. Join Swagbucks Now to Get $5 Free
- InboxDollars: Has so far paid its members over $40 Million. Watch videos, take surveys, shop and more. Join InboxDollars Now and Get Free $5
- SurveyJunkie: Make $5-$25 in your spare time from home to take online surveys, participating in a Focus Groups and trying new products. Join SurveyJunkie Now
- Branded Surveys: Complete online surveys. Collect points. Redeem your points for cash & gift cards. No hidden fees and completely free! Has so far paid its members over $18 Million. Join Branded Surveys Now
Interact Media is a standard content mill in which writers can select orders from a job board. Workflow varies, but the board is rarely empty. Pay for each article varies as well, and as usual the writer’s ranking dictates which jobs are available to them.
How Do I Apply to Interact Media?
There is a tab under “writers” at interactmedia.com that will take you to the application. Once you fill it out with the standard information, you will be emailed instructions for setting up an account and submitting a writing sample. Once accepted, you can get started.
How Much Can I Make?
This is of course dependent on how much work is available. However, there is the potential for a higher per word rate than with many other similar content mills. The Interact Media job board goes up to 16 cents per word, though I rarely see work in that category. Frequently work pops up in the .7 cent to 1.5 cent per word range, and occasionally there is a 2 or 3 cent per word job that creeps in. You can sign up to get emails when new work is posted, and of course the higher paying work goes quickly. As your rating goes up you gain access to higher paying jobs, and clients have the ability to add writers to a “favorites” list and to place direct orders. Writers get to set their own direct order rate.
How Are Writers Rated?
Interact Media is different than some other content mills in that after the first few articles the editors do not even look at the work anymore, unless there are issues. If your first few articles are okay then it is between you and the client from then on. Clients do all the rating, from one to five stars.
What about Pay?
They pay out twice per month around the 1st and the 15th via PayPal. Most of the time the money for approved work is in PayPal by the 5th and the 20th.
What are the Alternatives?
Other alternatives to Interact Media are the following:
- ContentMart – ContentMart is a content marketplace that connects clients with freelance writers. Writers can browse the job board to find available orders across various categories such as articles, blog posts, social media content, and more. They can review order details, set their own rates, and choose assignments that align with their expertise.
- Crowd Content – Crowd Content is a content writing platform where writers can access a job board and select assignments based on their interests and writing abilities. The job board features a wide range of content types, including articles, blog posts, press releases, product descriptions, and more. Writers can choose assignments, complete them within specified deadlines, and earn money for their work.
- Content Gather – Content Gather provides a marketplace for clients to post content requirements and for writers to select assignments from the job board. Writers can filter available orders based on their desired topics, word counts, and compensation rates. They have the flexibility to choose the orders that match their skills and interests.
- WriterBay – WriterBay is a content mill platform that connects freelance writers with clients seeking content creation services. Writers can access the job board and select assignments based on their expertise and availability. The job board includes various types of content, such as essays, research papers, articles, and more.
- Textun – Textun is a content writing service that offers a job board where writers can find available writing assignments. The job board features different content types, including blog posts, website content, product descriptions, and more. Writers can review order details, select assignments, and earn income based on the completed work.
Interact Media Conclusion
I have personal experience with this company and do not have any complaints. Interact Media is a great egg for a writer to have in their work-at-home basket. Work is not guaranteed to be steady, but there is frequently work available and they pay on time. It is definitely legit and offers decent income potential when combined with other eggs.
- Ozio Media Review
- Valley Direct Media
- Media Recall – Media Archiving
- A Review of Helium
- Media Piston- Just Another Content Mill?
Earn Everything… nearly!
Join Ipsos iSay, one of the few Faithful and Honest survey panels and earn prizes, gift cards and donations. Stack your points and redeem them: Simple! No hidden fees and completely free!