- SurveyJunkie: Make $5-$25 in your spare time from home to take online surveys, participating in a Focus Groups and trying new products. Join SurveyJunkie Now
- Vindale: Review products and take simple online surveys. Make up to $50 per survey completed. Over $6,955,991+ paid. Join Vindale Research Now
- EarningStation: The highest paying site out there, where users get paid to Take Surveys, Watch Videos, Play Games, and Shop Online. Join EarningStation Now
- InboxDollars: Has so far paid its members over $40 Million. Watch videos, take surveys, shop and more. Join InboxDollars Now and Get Free $5
- Opinion Outpost: One of the few faithful and honest survey panels pays cash and gift cards for your opinion. No hidden fees and completely free! Join Opinion Outpost Now
- SwagBucks: Watch videos, take surveys, shop and more to earn real money. Join Swagbucks Now to Get $5 Free
- e-Poll: Take entertainment-related surveys and arn cash - paid via PayPal and gift cards for Amazon, Best Buy, iTunes, Starbucks, and Walmart, plus Retail e-vouchers. Join e-Poll Now
Valley Direct Media is a content mill that works a little differently than the ones most of us are used to.
Instead of choosing topics from a job board, each writer is assigned an editor who then e-mails batches of keywords to each writer. Most batches are comprised of 10 keywords, but some are less and some are more. In general, you write one 400 word article per keyword, with that keyword used once in each 100 word paragraph.
That is their standard format, and most clients stick to it. There are those that have special directions however. One client always has numerous phrases that must be used 8 times or more in each 400 word article. Also, I once had to write several tweets and Facebook bios for various companies, so not all assignments fit into the general mold.
All about the Pay at Valley Direct Media:
They pay every Friday via PayPal at the rate of $4 per 400 words.
The rate goes up some when you break 50 articles per week and again when you hit 100.
The hard part is you have a deadline of 24 hours for each batch of 10 articles. They are typically easy and require little research, but that does not apply to all of them.
Also, since you do not get to choose your topics, you can end up writing about things that do not interest you, which can be tedious. I saw where one of their writers said on a forum that she could knock out a batch of 10 in three hours if they fit the standard format. I think that is probably about right, but it always takes me longer with my daughter around, so keep that in mind if you have children at home.
The income potential is substantial when you consider that if you get 10 articles per day for a week, you can easily make $200 per week. I have worked for them for over a year and I can remember only a very few times when I did not have a new batch as soon as the one I had just sent was approved. Also, very rarely were the batches less than 10. My problem always comes from meeting the deadline amid other responsibilities.
Is Valley Direct Media Flexible Enough for my Schedule?
They are flexible with deadlines as long as you are not chronically late, and they are very helpful getting you started with their style and format of writing. Also, they are good to let you know when clients comment on your work, whether positive or negative. I always appreciate that. In all, Valley Direct Media is a great company to work for. Though they do not guarantee steady work, for over a year it has been pretty steady for me. I always filled in dead spots with work on other eggs. They also had no problem with me not taking assignments for a week here and there for a vacation or because family was coming in.
What is the Application for Valley Direct Media Like?
I applied to an ad on one of many work-at-home job boards I frequent. There was an e-mail on Valley Direct Media’s website that said you can e-mail them to ask about openings. I had to send a writing sample as part of the application process. It took at least a couple of weeks to hear from them.
When I did hear back from Valley Direct Media they explained their format to me and gave me a practice batch, which they paid me for.
From the time I heard back until I knew I had the job was less than a week.
If you have the time to sit uninterrupted or are willing to do what it takes to meet a 24 hour deadline for 10 articles despite interruptions, such as working at all hours of the night and morning, then Valley Direct Media really is a great egg to have in your basket. You can visit Valley Direct Media on their site to learn more and apply.
- Ozio Media Review
- Media Recall – Media Archiving
- ACD Direct – Pledge Based Call Center
- Interact Media Review
- Take Customer Service Calls for Direct Interactions
Join Surveyo 24 #1 paid survey site. It's easy - complete a survey and receive payment. No hidden fees and completely free!
Easy Extra Cash! Join PointClub and get access to the best paid online survey opportunities. Take Online Surveys, Make Money, It's That Easy! No hidden fees and completely free!