- Opinion Outpost: One of the few faithful and honest survey panels pays cash and gift cards for your opinion. No hidden fees and completely free! Join Opinion Outpost Now
- Toluna Opinions: Earn $1-$5 each time you qualify and take surveys. Test products for free and share your opinions! Join Toluna Opinions Now
- YouGov: A leading name in online panels: Join now and earn $50 cash or vouchers for completing surveys! No hidden fees and completely free! Join YouGov Now
- SwagBucks: Watch videos, take surveys, shop and more to earn real money. Earn up to $35 per survey! No hidden fees and completely free. Join Swagbucks Now to Get $5 Free
- InboxDollars: Has so far paid its members over $40 Million. Watch videos, take surveys, shop and more. Join InboxDollars Now and Get Free $5
- Lifepoints: Famed MySurvey just rebranded to LifePoints. Take paid surveys anytime and anywhere via PC or Mobile App. Paid its members over $32 Million so far! Join LifePoints Now
- SurveyJunkie: Make $5-$25 in your spare time from home to take online surveys, participating in a Focus Groups and trying new products. Join SurveyJunkie Now
There are tons of resources on the web for those that work from home. Some of them are really helpful, and some of them are not so much. There are work from home sites which are geared toward working from home in general, and some are directed at specific professions, such as telemarketing or writing.
The following is a list of my 10 favorite work at home sites. These have all helped me along my work from home journey. They are a mix of those for writers specifically and those for all work from home job types.
I hope a few of them can help you as well.
I know, I know…it sounds like a shameless plug. In all honesty however, this is was the first work-from-home website I encountered that was truly helpful. The reviews have saved me from many scams and have also lead me to plenty of legitimate work at home eggs. Work at Home Adventures is where I found the leads that got me my start and where I always come back to.
Now it is also a site I am proud to call one of my online “homes.”
Work at Home Mom is another site I have been with since the beginning of this journey. They offer great work at home job leads, very helpful forums, and plenty of articles on all types of topics related to working from home. A lot of the information is geared toward moms, but there is still a lot out there for anyone working at home- regardless of mommy-status.
This site is similar to Work At Home Adventures in that it offers job leads, reviews, and helpful articles. The great thing is that these ladies work together in an effort to not duplicate information. I watch both sites to make sure I don’t miss anything.
With so many work from home sites out there, it is very easy for information to get duplicated incessantly, and many are flooded with advertising and deals. While deals such as freebies and coupons are great, I follow plenty of sites that offer that. When I look for information on working from home, I want just that, not more of the same. This site offers interviews and unique posts that offer useful information to help anyone in a work at home life, especially women.
Pinecone Research, a leading name in online survey panel honesty, absolutely guarantees $3 cash for every survey you complete!
Take advantage of their time limited New Membership drive and register NOW. Join today: 100% free!
This is an online forum which offers networking, camaraderie, work at home job leads, and real life opinions from those that have been there. Before I sign up for a new work at home egg, I make sure I go to workplacelikehome.com and see if anyone else has tried it and what their experience was.
Largely a promotion site, this Facebook page has a decent following and is a great place to see what other work at home peeps are doing. It is designed as a platform for those working from home to advertise their business and products, and it serves its purpose well.
Despite the title, you do not have to be a mom or young to glean useful information here. Everything from scam alerts to funnies that get you through the day can be found at Young Work at Home Moms.
This one is mainly for freelance writers. The site is full of inspiration for when you aren’t sure why you are doing what you are doing anymore, as well as great tips. Plenty of funnies pop up along the way as well.
If you haven’t heard of this one already you are behind the times. Check it out ASAP. It isn’t technically directed to those who work from home, but Crystal Paine, the site owner, does work from home running this site and the information and inspiration offered here is priceless. There are lots of deals here, since as you can tell by the name the site was designed as a money saving site. It has morphed to offer so much more, including online money making ideas.
This is another site not directed specifically toward work at home moms, but there are so many printables (many of them free) and tips here that have been very useful as far as time management and home keeping. That has been one of my greatest struggles since starting this journey, and Clean Mama has helped tremendously.
Find a Facebook Group
I am not giving a link for this one because there are so many. One of the best things I have done for my work from home sanity it find Facebook groups where I can socialize with others that do the same things I do and share my beliefs. These can act as a sort of water cooler or break room for those that work from home. There are plenty out there. Either find one that fits you or start your own. These should never replace real world friends, but they can be a great place to vent, relax, and have a laugh in the middle of the day.
- My Top Five Favorite Work from Home Phone Jobs
- My Favorite Work at Home Jobs!
- My Five Year Work at Home Anniversary
- What’s In My Inbox Thursdays- Work at Home United
- Can I Write Off My Internet Expense on Taxes?
Join Ipsos iSay, one of the few Faithful and Honest survey panels and earn prizes, gift cards and donations. Stack your points and redeem them: Simple! No hidden fees and completely free!