MyLikes – Make Facebook and Twitter work for you!
Updated on: by Amy Kennedy
MyLikes.com, a new site established in January of 2010, is another fun way to make some side money. Most of us use Facebook and or Twitter on a regular basis..ahem..okay okay, who defines ‘regular basis’ anyway? Anyhow, most of us “like” pages, sites and videos all the time. MyLikes.com allows you to turn those Facebook/Twitter ‘likes’ into a profit! At first the site was a turn off to me, I thought it would require me to spam my Facebook friends and I am just not down with that. However, after further looking into it, I realized it was different than I thought and actually a great side earning ‘egg’.
Need Easy Extra $350+/Month For Free?
- SwagBucks: Watch videos, take surveys, shop and more to earn real money. Earn up to $35 per survey! No hidden fees and completely free. Join Swagbucks Now to Get $5 Free
- InboxDollars: Has so far paid its members over $40 Million. Watch videos, take surveys, shop and more. Join InboxDollars Now and Get Free $5
- SurveyJunkie: Make $5-$25 in your spare time from home to take online surveys, participating in a Focus Groups and trying new products. Join SurveyJunkie Now
- Branded Surveys: Complete online surveys. Collect points. Redeem your points for cash & gift cards. No hidden fees and completely free! Has so far paid its members over $18 Million. Join Branded Surveys Now
So what do you do?
After signing into MyLikes via either your Facebook or Twitter account, you will be given a “Cost-per-click“. This pay can be as high as $1.00 and varies on a number of factors from the size of audience (friends/followers) to how influential you are. Once you are signed in, you will have two options for choosing your ‘likes’. First, you can choose the ‘sponsored’ likes, which have a set rate. Or you can choose your own by entering web links to your favorite sites. When you ‘like’ the link it will be posted to your Facebook or Twitter account, (more detailed instructions can be found here). When your friends
“like” click on the link given in your post, you are paid your cost-per-click rate.
Example: I ‘MyLiked’ my blog: http://adventuresofworkingathome.blogspot.com. Two of my Facebook friends
liked clicked on the link given in my post and that earned me $0.70 because my cost-per-click is $0.35.
How do you get paid?
MyLikes pays through paypal. Once your account hits $2.00, the money is deposited every Friday. Keep in mind it can take up to 48 hours to be credited for clicks. The site claims the average user makes around $50/month. From what I have seen so far, that is very reasonable.
There is a referral program that doesn’t seem to pay anything, just enters you into a chance to win an Apple iPad. It appears there is a new winner every month.
MyLikes.com is not only a nice side money maker but also a great excuse to be on Facebook! (like we need any more reasons) Just do us all a favor and don’t go ‘liking’ every thing under the sun at once. This will only put you on all of your friend’s “hide” list. I suggest liking things you genuinely like and limit how many you do at a time.
Are there other platforms like MyLikes?
- Influence.co: Influence.co is a platform that connects content creators with brands and provides tools to showcase their work, manage collaborations, and grow their influence. It offers features such as a directory of influencers, collaboration opportunities, analytics, and the ability to create a professional profile to attract brand partnerships.
- GrapeVine Village: GrapeVine Village is an influencer marketing platform that allows content creators to connect with brands for sponsored content opportunities. It provides access to a network of brands, campaign management tools, and performance analytics to help creators optimize their influencer marketing efforts.
- AspireIQ: AspireIQ is an influencer marketing platform that enables content creators to collaborate with brands for sponsored content. It offers features such as campaign management, content creation tools, payment processing, and performance tracking. AspireIQ also provides a database of brands looking for influencer partnerships.
- Upfluence: Upfluence is an influencer marketing platform that helps content creators connect with brands for sponsored collaborations. It offers a wide range of features, including influencer discovery, campaign management, content creation tools, and performance analytics. Upfluence also provides access to a database of brands actively seeking influencer partnerships.
- CreatorIQ: CreatorIQ is an influencer marketing platform that connects content creators with brands for sponsored content opportunities. It offers features such as influencer discovery, campaign management, content approval workflows, and performance analytics. CreatorIQ also provides tools for influencer relationship management and collaboration.
**Correction, I realized after some time that MyLikes does not pay per person who ‘likes’ your post, but by each time the link is actually clicked on. I apologize for that misunderstanding.
Here is my referral link http://mylikes.com/signup?token=adventuresofworkingathome
Or go directly to MyLikes.com
- You Don’t Have a Facebook??
- 32 Ways to Make Money from Facebook Page Likes For Beginners!
- 5 Reasons Why a Blog Might Be Better Than Facebook to Market Your Business
- Have You Considered Blogging?- Make Money With a Blog
- Work at Home Companies Where You Can Use an Apple Computer
Earn Everything… nearly!
Join Ipsos iSay, one of the few Faithful and Honest survey panels and earn prizes, gift cards and donations. Stack your points and redeem them: Simple! No hidden fees and completely free!