- Toluna Opinions: Earn $1-$5 each time you qualify and take surveys. Test products for free and share your opinions! Join Toluna Opinions Now
- SwagBucks: Watch videos, take surveys, shop and more to earn real money. Earn up to $35 per survey! No hidden fees and completely free. Join Swagbucks Now to Get $5 Free
- Opinion Outpost: One of the few faithful and honest survey panels pays cash and gift cards for your opinion. No hidden fees and completely free! Join Opinion Outpost Now
- YouGov: A leading name in online panels: Join now and earn $50 cash or vouchers for completing surveys! No hidden fees and completely free! Join YouGov Now
- InboxDollars: Has so far paid its members over $40 Million. Watch videos, take surveys, shop and more. Join InboxDollars Now and Get Free $5
- Lifepoints: Famed MySurvey just rebranded to LifePoints. Take paid surveys anytime and anywhere via PC or Mobile App. Paid its members over $32 Million so far! Join LifePoints Now
- Ipsos iSay: Every time you complete a survey, you'll earn points that you can redeem for cash and other great prizes. Join Ipsos iSay Now
- SurveyJunkie: Make $5-$25 in your spare time from home to take online surveys, participating in a Focus Groups and trying new products. Join SurveyJunkie Now
This is a guest post submitted by Alan Lucas of a Make-A-Web-Site.com
Getting involved with Amazon’s affiliate program can be a pretty fun and exciting experience for anyone that has the time and patience to see it through. A lot of people who join affiliate programs are just looking for a quick and easy way to get some fast cash, this should not be the case. So, if you are getting involved with Amazon, take a look at these 8 basic rules to get a head start.
Know How to Get Steady Traffic
The hard part of any online business getting enough traffic to your site to even attempt to convert them into buying. This especially goes for affiliate promoting. You need to know how to attract large amounts of people before you ever actually start trying to promote a product. The reason- if you don’t know how to attract people, then how do you expect to sell products? There are so many ways and strategies to get large amounts of steady traffic, so pick one and get started before you try to sell those products.
Have an Active Blog
Building a website or a blog is an essential part to promoting products and getting people to buy them. With a blog, you can provide people with valuable information other than the product, then once you gain their loyalty and trust, you can throw a product at them and watch as they buy it.
One thing you have to make sure when running a blog is that you don’t try to oversell products or promote to many in a short amount of time. If people catch on to you that all your trying to do is to make money, then they won’t respect your blog as much. You will also be risking how valuable the original content is as well. So just make sure to keep your audience happy and then convert them into customers.
Use Social Media to Your Advantage
Everywhere you go on the internet there is some type of social media aspect. This is great news for marketers because it opens our marketing potential by a limitless amount. You will have access to billions of people and can use your marketing strategies to try and convert them into buying your products. You will obviously not be able to convert every single person, but even the smallest fraction will make a massive difference in your sales.
Try to Win People’s Trust, Not Only Their Wallets
A big mistake that a lot of affiliate marketers make is that they end up trying to only focus on getting people to buy a product, when their real goal should be to try and win their trust. Once someone trusts you, it is much easier to get them to buy something that you recommend. If you are just trying to push products on people, your conversion rates are going to be extremely low. Instead, try and figure out a way to gain your target demographics trust first, and then offer them the product. You will see much better results.
Keep Products Relevant
Your overall strategy should revolve around a particular niche or topic. By doing this, you are attracting more and more people that will not only be interested in the product you offer them now, but will also be interested in products that you offer them in the future. Trying to sell different types of products will require you to attract multiple different audiences and will make you have multiple different strategies. So instead, just focus on one niche and then offer relevant products to your audience.
Understand That Once Someone Goes to Amazon.com, Your Work Is Done
Amazon is pretty amazing because it gives you credit for anything that is bought through your affiliate ID. Let’s say that you convince someone to go buy some cookware through your link, and they end up spending $2000 on other stuff not even related to cooking, you will receive credit. It is easy to get lost on Amazon.com and end up buying more than you need, so let Amazon do its job once you get someone to their site. Getting them there is the hard part, once they are there, your chances at commission checks are much higher.
Pick a Good Strategy and Stick to It
A big mistake that you may make is to try a strategy, only to see if fail after a short amount of time, and then move onto another one. Getting a good strategy to work takes time and a lot of effort, so don’t give up at the first sign of failure.
If you keep quitting new strategies prematurely, you will start to see a cycle of trying something new and then switching to something else. This is a bad cycle to get into. Just understand that it takes time to see amazing results, because sticking to a strategy longer will be your best option.
Pinecone Research, a leading name in online survey panel honesty, absolutely guarantees $3 cash for every survey you complete!
Take advantage of their time limited New Membership drive and register NOW. Join today: 100% free!
Promotions and Discounts Will Help You
Amazon promotions and discounts are a great way to attract new people and get them interested in buying. Use them to your advantage and promote great sales. Everyone loves to save money, so be the first to link them to the discount, and watch as your sales skyrocket. Although there is usually some type of sale on different products, you will still want to keep all products that you offer, relevant to your niche.
Overall, there are plenty of ways to become a successful Amazon affiliate marketer, but these 8 basic tips will definitely help you get started.
- Want Free Stuff? These 53 Amazon Review Sites Give You Free Products
- Get Paid to Video Review and Sample Products with Expo TV
- 6 Legitimate Ways to Test Apple Products in UK, USA and Around the Globe!
- Top 5 Affiliate Marketing Publishers
- Sample Products and have a House Party
Join Ipsos iSay, one of the few Faithful and Honest survey panels and earn prizes, gift cards and donations. Stack your points and redeem them: Simple! No hidden fees and completely free!